The online racing simulator
Weds Kranze LXZ 18x10
(4 posts, started )
Weds Kranze LXZ 18x10
hey guys not sure if this is the place to put this sense there is no 3d section so ima throw this up here..

this is my first Model i have actually done from scratch.. i got alot of feedback about modeling and was told to stay away from wheels as my first model. but i went ahead with the idea to do a wheel first and this is wat i have got done with about 6 days of work spread out over the past year because of PC issues holding me back

Comments & Crit. accepted

Also i know that the outer edge of the spokes needs work still with PC issues i cannot continue on that part atm.
Not going to be too picky - looks fine to me, tbh. The bolt has some issues but since it's a small part I personally wouldn't bother too much about it. I would however look at the spokes geometry. You have tons of unneccesary loops and 1. most of them really wont affect the quality of it 2. mem consumption will be higher.

If the spokes wireframe is after turbosmooth applied then just ignore what I said about it
Thanks for the feedback. nah it wasnt after turbosmooth.. but then again it is my first model and me being a detailwhore i wanted to make sure i had enough geometry to make sure the wheel/spokes looked like they should look
#4 - e6o1
hi there,

as is seems u use 3ds 2010 like me.
i am also a beginner, trying to do my own car in 3ds -

but i guess i will never finish this^^....

previously i made some spare parts like a brake disc, my cars muffler and small stuff - but a wheel - man ur wheel is genius.... wish i could do such stuff...
-
(puppydogfish) DELETED by Victor : Spam

Weds Kranze LXZ 18x10
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG