The online racing simulator
unlock s2 bug
(11 posts, started )
unlock s2 bug
hey!! I have been driving lfs for about 2 years, but its starting to bug now.. Everytime i start lfs i need to unlock my s2 license.. and now i have ran out of license stuff so i'll have to waaaaaaaaaaaaaait, i want to play tonight.. Anyone know where the problem is?
Do you use hibernation?
If yes, well - it's a known bug. After unlocking LFS, shut down your PC completely instead of hibernating, then start it again. Now your unlock should be kept forever
Source: search function of this forum
Quote from E.Reiljans :Do you use hibernation?
If yes, well - it's a known bug. After unlocking LFS, shut down your PC completely instead of hibernating, then start it again. Now your unlock should be kept forever
Source: search function of this forum

what's hibernation? And all my unlocks has been unlocked.. i wanna play
Did you start LFS in moderator mode? (you should)
As administrator*

Also, do you have your LFS installed in C:/Program Files/... ? Ive heard that this might cause such problems.
Quote from blackfiddy :what's hibernation? And all my unlocks has been unlocked.. i wanna play

Hibernation is fakely shutting down a PC. (Only in them)
It stands by your PC completely. (Watch out, it could take some MB/RAM!)
After firing it up, it looks like you shut it down. You were tricked then.
It stands it by.

SilverFurry

Quote from azurdood :Hibernation is fakely shutting down a PC. (Only in them)
It stands by your PC completely. (Watch out, it could take some MB/RAM!)
After firing it up, it looks like you shut it down. You were tricked then.
It stands it by.

SilverFurry

That's incorrect. Hibernation stores your session on non-volatile memory (HDD, SSD, ...) before shutting the machine down. It does not draw any power beyond what it usually does when turned off. You can unplug the machine, ship it around the world, plug it back in and boot right back to where you left off with your session being restored to RAM.
Quote from morpha :That's incorrect. Hibernation stores your session on non-volatile memory (HDD, SSD, ...) before shutting the machine down. It does not draw any power beyond what it usually does when turned off. You can unplug the machine, ship it around the world, plug it back in and boot right back to where you left off with your session being restored to RAM.

Lol, ship it. XD
Great way of trying to help there, mr demo racer.

You should buy S2, and join our real forces.
Quote from rockclan :Great way of trying to help there, mr demo racer.

You should buy S2, and join our real forces.

Holy cow you are weird.

unlock s2 bug
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG