The online racing simulator
Ehra-Lessien VW Test Track
(9 posts, started )
#2 - amp88
Quote from amp88 :Yes and they have been very vocal about it!. This is by no means a complete list.

Reported for spam.

Damn man you don't have to be such a ****. I wasn't suggesting any top speed track. I was suggesting Volkswagen Group test track specifically. The new VW car will be released and the track is already there to be copied and renamed. Every time it is mentioned it is not discussed, so I thought I would bring it up again in a new thread. Sorry to ruin your day.
#4 - Sobis
Quote from amp88 :Reported for spam.

Take it easy on him, he writes only about 1 post a year in avarage...
Yes, and by the time S3 comes out I will have 1000 posts and this computer will be recycled in to an oil pan on a new Mars rally car.
Quote from CheerioDM :Damn man you don't have to be such a ****. I wasn't suggesting any top speed track. I was suggesting Volkswagen Group test track specifically. The new VW car will be released and the track is already there to be copied and renamed. Every time it is mentioned it is not discussed, so I thought I would bring it up again in a new thread. Sorry to ruin your day.

That's what Amp88 does. Acts like an over ruler.
Be a good idea.
For everybody who has this idea, go try drag tracks
Quote from racer autov8 :For everybody who has this idea, go try drag tracks

The VW Test Track, it more like an Oval with a Autocross on the side than a straight...

Also, the corners are not so fast and wide like Kyoto...

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG