The online racing simulator
Vw scirocco [when?]
(86 posts, closed, started )
#1 - x-fi
Vw scirocco [when?]
When will the VW scirocco release? and could anyone please maybe like find out because 1 car which i just love in real life is the scirocco. Its simply an good example of awesome engineering and if anyone knows how fast is it? like is it 4wd and say what cars its faster than and please tell me if its good in cornering if you reply to this thx!
Newer
/The End...
If it's one car you love in real-life, shouldn't you already know it's Front-Wheel Drive?
Whenever the new tire physics get here? Give it about.. Mmm.. Maybe a week after that or such. The date on the tire physics is probably Christmas 2011 or mid year 2012.

For cars being faster than it? It's probably going to be right with the XFG and stuff so maybe... about 15 cars?
Scirocco has a 200 bhp 2.0 litre TFSI engine, so except for UF1, XFG and XRG every car will kick its ass.

As for the release date, VWS will be released in December 2009, the devs are currently working on the time machine 'cause they originally missed that deadline.
Ibtl
Quote from x-fi :When will the VW scirocco release? and could anyone please maybe like find out because 1 car which i just love in real life is the scirocco. Its simply an good example of awesome engineering and if anyone knows how fast is it? like is it 4wd and say what cars its faster than and please tell me if its good in cornering if you reply to this thx!

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53168

Quote from MadCatX :As for the release date, VWS will be released in December 2009, the devs are currently working on the time machine 'cause they originally missed that deadline.

Quote from MadCatX :
[...] VWS will be released in December 2009, the devs are currently working on the time machine 'cause they originally missed that deadline.

This kind of answers make my day ...
BUT ! ..if you look to the Islamic calendar Scavier still have enough room to deadline (over 5 centuries, since it's 1432 now).
Not even a flux capacitor issue will get in the way of the divine fulfilment of the shikoko prophecy!
1303s vortech
Did you get my message? I don't see it in the sent folder.
after the rear car stop production,the promote of the car will start
According to the Mayan's the VW and new tire physics will be released on December 21st 2012
I think 11-11-11 is a funny date actually.

six of the same numbers in a row happens only once every hundred years

The fock! *just realizes something...* Going to be a very important friday then... Hhhhmmmmm

-
(Tur8o) DELETED by Tur8o
New post to the list!
Quote from speed1230 :New post to the list!

That doesn't fit in neither of the two categories I guess
LFS talking about 3 years ago over it, but its now 3 years later and there is still no VW Sirroco in Live For Speed, but i hope that the next update, the vw Sirocco will be in it.
Maybe we'll get lucky and S3 just pops out from nowhere and dazzle's us!
VWS isnt coming out with S3, S3 will be a while. PEople must be stupid to pay 12 euro for 1 car and a track.
Dont screw with VW Siccoro, it just delays them more, they have to read this crap, and it takes them away from makeing the vehicle and trakcs.
Quote from NoYPiDRiFTER :VWS isnt coming out with S3, S3 will be a while. PEople must be stupid to pay 12 euro for 1 car and a track.

IIRC there are planned at least one more car than the Scirocco in the S3 version.
This thread is closed

Vw scirocco [when?]
(86 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG