The online racing simulator
Major Updates(Cool)
(38 posts, closed, started )
SIGH!
Is this the feeding troll thread?
Quote from Inouva :Is this the feeding troll thread?

It would be if he was trolling, in this case he's not.

@cris12821
LFS isn't here to attract as many people as possible for Scavier to earn as much cash as possible. Many people did the same mistake as you to bring up mainstream populatiry as an argument for adding more stuff to LFS. Thing is, popularity isn't what LFS is about. LFS is about simulating driving and that's it. There is no point in turning every single game into a Gran Turismo 5 is there. If every single racing game were in the very same "optimal" mode with career, car mods, >9000 cars etc there wouldn't be any variety to the market. If then someone were to dislike that concept and would just like to simply drive, then there wouldn't be an LFS like sim for that person to turn to. You have to realize what role LFS have in the racing game market. It sure isn't to become the biggest title.
yea you ****ing homos. I did pirate my version and I'm glad I did because the users for this game are ****ing faggots and the game honestly sucks,just pasess time well. This is why MANY pure 100% online games our not well known. Because people never ****ing listen and take into consideration other peoples ideas. Instead you people just put them down and make them feel miserable.

Heres a ****ing hint for you. When someone gives u an idea,wether or not u like it, you should always try there idea because what if there right and what they said was true, now u dissed them and bullshitted them because u were to airigant to take it into concideration.

PS. CAREER ISNT TUNING SHIT AND RACING ONLINE U ****S. It is something that u have a goal to. A mechanic/does his job to help people stay safe in there vehicles. Racing games with Career are things so u can become the best driver with the most money and coolest car.

u ****ign morons cant know shit bc u ****s dont even ****ing know what a CAREER IS. Good job pissing me off. You selfish ignorant ****s
-
(avetere) DELETED by avetere
Rallypack!
Quote from cris12821 :yea you ****ing homos. I did pirate my version and I'm glad I did because the users for this game are ****ing faggots and the game honestly sucks,just pasess time well. This is why MANY pure 100% online games our not well known. Because people never ****ing listen and take into consideration other peoples ideas. Instead you people just put them down and make them feel miserable.

Heres a ****ing hint for you. When someone gives u an idea,wether or not u like it, you should always try there idea because what if there right and what they said was true, now u dissed them and bullshitted them because u were to airigant to take it into concideration.

PS. CAREER ISNT TUNING SHIT AND RACING ONLINE U ****S. It is something that u have a goal to. A mechanic/does his job to help people stay safe in there vehicles. Racing games with Career are things so u can become the best driver with the most money and coolest car.

u ****ign morons cant know shit bc u ****s dont even ****ing know what a CAREER IS. Good job pissing me off. You selfish ignorant ****s

Umad?

Quote from cris12821 :yea you ****ing homos. I did pirate my version and I'm glad I did because the users for this game are ****ing faggots and the game honestly sucks,just pasess time well. This is why MANY pure 100% online games our not well known. Because people never ****ing listen and take into consideration other peoples ideas. Instead you people just put them down and make them feel miserable.

In before the bans. I'm pretty sure the game you're describing is just a mix between Midnight Club and Need For Speed. The first one was a load of arse. The second one started well. But turned into a load of arse. Imo, of course. I'm sure someone here loves both games...

Multiplayer "careers" or "goals" to reach aren't fun. Especially when that goal is something that makes it easier for you to win. Therefore you win more. That's not fun. That's just annoying. I like the fact I have to concede a place in this game because someone behind me is obviously quicker than me off of a certain turn, but I'm quicker in the next turn so take the place back. Rinse/repeat for every lap we're racing.

You should try joining the Crui... Oh wait you don't have an S2 license. Nevermind enjoy single player.
aren't you a pleasant and amiable young man?
It's quite sad that you have to resort to insults and profanities when people politely point out that your ideas aren't applicable to LFS as what you are suggesting doesn't fit in with the ethos behind the development of this game.
It just highlights that you are the ignorant one.
Have fun in whatever you decide to do with the rest of your life, just don't pollute this forums with your childish tantrums anymore. Thank you.

After nearly 10 years of this simulator being around, you never thought that a silly "career mode" wasn't an idea? When it comes to video game designing (which apparantly you know alot of :rolleyes, there is more to it than just a "racing genre". You have your free roaming (TDU), your console arcade racers (ridge racer, burnout), your console semi-sims (Forza, GT5), your PC semi-sims (ACR), and your PC sims (LFS, nkp, iRacing, rFactor, Race07, GTR2).
Quote :

Take into consideration what you want is not for here. If you want a career, join in on league racing or do some cruising.
Quote :

That doesn't make sense, sorry.
Quote :
u ****ign morons cant know shit bc u ****s dont even ****ing know what a CAREER IS. Good job pissing me off. You selfish ignorant ****

Finally you see how you are acting, thank you.
Hey guys, you all forgot to point out that we are waiting for an update! (except it will change physics and not add car parts)
And also, if cris ever comes back again, he should know that a 3 people team won't release updates as he asks, especially when the idea doesn't fit the game.
Nice young man isn't he?

Waits to see
"cris12821
no longer welcome"
on his sig.

@cris, actually many of us DO know exactly what a racing carreer is, considering that many of us here are actually motor racers in a place called REAL LIFE.

Shrugs and goes back to shaving that last half second off laptimes, lol.
cris12821

If you don't have anything good to say about LFS, don't use it.

If you don't have anything good to say about the people that enjoy the game, please do not race with us.

If you suffer from ADD, please get some treatment.

You don't even have the decency to use a legal version of LFS, as such you do not have any rights to opening your young little dirty mouth about issues you have no understanding about.
how cute.
This thread is closed

Major Updates(Cool)
(38 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG