another cheater...
(32 posts, started )
#1 - Sobis
another cheater...
another cheater found, the one with stars
Attached files
cheater.mpr - 415.6 KB - 505 views
Quote from Sobis :another cheater found, the one with stars

Please support us with some more information next time.

But after taking a look at the replay it looks like a very dangerous cheat!

He is skipping ground, at some point i tough it was generated by lag. but in the last 1 min of the replay you can see that it really is a hack, because he overtakes somebody in 1 little strait.

I hope that we can block this hack soon or find a way how he is doing it.

You are saying ANother cheater, have you seen more people using this hack / cheat.
Quote from hotmail :Please support us with some more information next time.

I believe name-calling isn't allowed here, so that's all he can give I guess.
Quote from hotmail :You are saying ANother cheater, have you seen more people using this hack / cheat.

I hope just in general.
#5 - Mysho
Yep, naming & shaming isn't allowed so at least there is a replay sitting here so devs can see there is another hack/cheater. Also there is nothing we can really do about it here so if U want him banned or something, you have to contact server administrators.
oh i wasn't on about the name, but maybe a little description of the hack would have helped.
#7 - Sobis
Quote from hotmail :oh i wasn't on about the name, but maybe a little description of the hack would have helped.

This was my first hack report, so I wasn't sure what to write, so I've just described the nick. If I'll see another cheater (I hope not...), I'll describe more.
Quote from Sobis :This was my first hack report, so I wasn't sure what to write, so I've just described the nick. If I'll see another cheater (I hope not...), I'll describe more.

Oh yea, dont get me wrong, its great to point this cheat out!
Good job reporting it!
-
(bishtop) DELETED by bishtop
So the servers can't tell if someone is exceeding the limits?
Cheaters.
Ugh, Lfs nees to block this crap... Tweaks.. Vob mods.. All that.
No more cheat servers..... Note, LFS. The king of "Didnt finish..."
Quote from Puhba :Ugh, Lfs nees to block this crap... Tweaks.. Vob mods.. All that.

VOB mods:
Quote from Scawen :Implemented VOB mod protection (physical changes will cause OOS)

check

Tweaks can be run online only in special modified servers,so they will cause OOS in every normal server,so it won't be a problem either!

So there are left only those pesky individual hackers,you can notice those from far and report/ban as fast as possible to get rid of those. I have seen only one such guy in last year,banned him very quickly though.

i saw the same guy on wcl servers here is the replay

he enters the server after 1m 01 seconds
Attached files
hacker.mpr - 199.4 KB - 352 views
I think we really need a dev looking at this. because its just dangerous.
looks like a reset / respawn bug
Quote from hotmail :I think we really need a dev looking at this. because its just dangerous.
looks like a reset / respawn bug

Yes....
ive banned 2 people for using this hack and seen at least 2 or 3 on other servers so its definitly becoming a problem and one that will become a bigger one if left
Quote from hotmail :You are saying ANother cheater, have you seen more people using this hack / cheat.

The thread name is saying "another cheater" not "another dude using this weird skipping cheat".
Cheat
I have seen this cheat used many times over the last year or so.

But it's not as popular as the speed hack cheat, I see at least two a week of those on Redline Racing servers.

Sadly the world is full of pathetic kids like this.
Quote from bishtop : so its definitly becoming a problem and one that will become a bigger one if left

So true.
I found some cheater aswell
Its a shame he cant handle the car though, these kids are just crazy
Attached files
Lol n00b ^cD.mpr - 347.8 KB - 313 views
One guy just came into our server,used some king of a hack allowing jump the car. Just banned him,already seen reports about this,so didn't thought there's need to save replay and report...
Quote from kart-36 :I found some cheater aswell
Its a shame he cant handle the car though, these kids are just crazy

omg what a fail, he is using S2 account with cheats! unles he hacked someones account...
Or maybe his account has been hacked ? Can someone explain what a ban file in LFS does or means . Seems i have a folder with the name (move) in LFS folder
dont recall it having files in it ? ..
I don't think the last replay posted is the same cheat as the first

another cheater...
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG