The online racing simulator
The new generation
(6 posts, started )
The new generation
Today, my son of only 2 years and three months (with him sat on my lap steering and me working the pedals and gears) drove a lap of Fern Bay Green without even touching the grass. I'm so proud

He even tried to turn into a skid when we went a bit too fast. I'll try and get a video but he tends to get distracted by the camera.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Today, my son of only 2 years and three months (with him sat on my lap steering and me working the pedals and gears) drove a lap of Fern Bay Green without even touching the grass. I'm so proud

He even tried to turn into a skid when we went a bit too fast. I'll try and get a video but he tends to get distracted by the camera.

good one, my kids are in race school as well

BTW: remember to set FF to minimum!! :-)
#3 - PoVo
Tried that with my brother when he was 2-3 too. He was also pretty good at it.

Now at 4, he can pretty much drive with auto gear shifting.
Sounds better then my classmate does...
My son has still some time to learn. At 11 months he is most interested in the FF movements. Also he makes car sounds whenever he sees a noisy car/lorry/tractor.
I hope he'll be more talented than his dad once he's old enough to play racing games!

greetz

der butz
I have tried to educate my dog in the ways of racing through various methods (taking him for fast drives, tried to get him to watch races on TV with me), but I gave up when he chewed the cords between my wheel and pedals to bits.

I bet if I had gotten a cat, it would be doing LFS laps the same way as your kid by now.

The new generation
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG