The online racing simulator
Car mods not working on demo version?
Morning all,

Im a relative n00b to all this.

But im assuming the car mods don't work on the demo version?

I only wanted to drift round in an E30 Untill i get paid then im bumping up to s2 and getting a racing wheel..Infact, any suggestions for a decent wheel to use?
No, mods are illegal and won't work online either in demo or S2.
#3 - Sobis
Quote from shifty365 :But im assuming the car mods don't work on the demo version?

As ImudilaSkyline said, VOB (car) mods are not allowed.

Quote from shifty365 :racing wheel..Infact, any suggestions for a decent wheel to use?

If you are going on low budget, I would recommend Logitech Formula Force EX (I use this wheel for over 2,5 years). BUT, if you can afford, you should buy Logitech G25 or Logitech G27. The cheaper (but a little worse IMO) alternative is Logitech Driving Force GT (or PRO, I'm not sure...), which does have the same turn degrees, but it does not have the clutch pedal and the H shifter, and AFAIK the FFB wheel is weaker.

Quote from ImudilaSkyline :No, mods are illegal and won't work online either in demo or S2.

Mods do work offline, but not in online mode, because they gives you OOS - car error.
Quote from Sobis :
Mods do work offline, but not in online mode, because they gives you OOS - car error.

they do if the host allows it.
#7 - Sobis
Quote from Mr_Lonely :they do if the host allows it.

Really? wow, I didn't know that! But there aint many servers without protection...
yea, i belive it works if u set modify to yes.. havent looked it to it tho, could be wrong..
I thought so. i thought id check first mind, and thanks for the heads up on them being illegal. i was only playing around with it and seeing what it was like.

So it'd be best to use skins then?

And thanks for the info on Racing wheels. ill place my order now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG