The online racing simulator
Alfa 156 Turbo For Sale
(38 posts, started )
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :only if the server has only s1 cars set.

And the S1 tracks. And the maxguests. (Any more? :razz

S2 hosts can set S1 hosts' parameters so S1 license holder can join (but then it effectively becomes a S1 host, not a S2 host where a S1 license holder can connect to).
I liked the part where a four year old was bumped by an off topic post and then people said 'S1' and 'S2' lots and lots of times.

AAA++++ would read again.
Quote from Crashgate3 :I liked the part where a four year old was bumped by an off topic post and then people said 'S1' and 'S2' lots and lots of times.

The rest was kinda meh.
#29 - JJ72
wow.........that really really cheap, seriously? you can't even buy a second hand jazz for that money here.

If i have convenient ways to import cars I will take it off your hand asap!
Quote from JJ72 :wow.........that really really cheap, seriously? you can't even buy a second hand jazz for that money here.

If i have convenient ways to import cars I will take it off your hand asap!

Old 22nd September 2006, 16:45

But I agree: cars in the UK are very cheap.
Quote from hrtburnout :Old 22nd September 2006, 16:45

But I agree: cars in the UK are very cheap.

To buy. That's where it ends.
can someone explain to me how one has this
Quote :With S1 license can i go on S2 hosts?(but only drive S1 cars)????????

question and ends up in a four year old sales thread for a real car? Can't make up my mind about that
#33 - PoVo
Quote from ACCAkut :can someone explain to me how one has this

question and ends up in a four year old sales thread for a real car? Can't make up my mind about that

That's what I was thinking too. Maybe a drunk moderator merged some thread in here?
Quote from PoVo :Maybe a drunk moderator merged some thread in here?

Well, the bumper is quoting a "+1" from an earlier post in the thread.

No idea what was going through his head... :detective
Quote from Crashgate3 :I liked the part where a four year old was bumped by an off topic post and then people said 'S1' and 'S2' lots and lots of times.

Best part was looking at the above posts and being reminded of JTbo and the forum gays makes me laugh every time I think of it still
Thanks
Quote from ACCAkut :can someone explain to me how one has this

Me either man, i just had a question, and a hole story started to exist...
Quote from Silverracer :Well, the bumper is quoting a "+1" from an earlier post in the thread.

No idea what was going through his head... :detective

tyreshot has an S1 license.

He quoted him because of that.

Alfa 156 Turbo For Sale
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG