The online racing simulator
S2 account stolen
(4 posts, closed, started )
S2 account stolen
My account s2 is stolen , admins i send alreayd 10 emails cm'on i want it back... this is my second post already and in 20 days no one help me please..

My s2 account is david989898
Have you sent proof to confirm that the "david989898" account is actually yours?

Quote :If your email address has changed since you registered and thus your password cannot be sent to you automatically, you can get your login details back from us, provided that you can send us proof of purchase, like the purchase receipt email, or a scan of your credit card statement, showing your full name and address and the Live for Speed purchase details (you can hide the rest)

http://www.lfs.net/?page=dummies_page

---

All I'm saying is, if all you've written to them is "My S2 account david989898 is stolen - I want it back", then you are unlikely to get a response.

The quoted text above applied for another scenario - but if you can indeed prove that the "david989898" account is yours (by emailing the information mentioned above) you might get them to look in to it.

---

How do you think the account got "stolen" in the first place? Someone guessed your password or ...?

---

Edit: Nevermind, I see you said you've already sent the details in the other thread.
We can't help you on the forum, you'll have to go through our technical support system.

Victor will be willing to help if you can prove the other account belongs to you. But he cannot change another account to your details without proof. This is because sometimes people who have never bought a license do try to take over other accounts by claiming that they have been stolen from them.

It really is quite strange the emails Victor deals with sometimes. But of course, he is very willing to help with genuine problems.
This thread is closed

S2 account stolen
(4 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG