The online racing simulator
Purchasing Problems.
(4 posts, started )
#1 - Mark.
Purchasing Problems.
I have a Lloyds TSB Visa Electron Debit Card. The site says that it acepts UK debit cards, which is what i have, but it just tells me its an "Invalid Payment Method"

I have used this card to purchase games online before, so i know it works online. I didn't really want to use paypal, one of the reasons is it takes a while to transfer money, other than that, im not keen on it.

Any ideas to why it wont let my use it?

Cheers.
#2 - ebola
Ive got a feeling its because its an electron and I dont think it is a "true" debit card. The same goes for Solo cards and for some reason (I dont know why) only certain sites accept these cards. Im sure somebody will correct me but if you used a switch card/credit card it would work fine.

Sorry couldnt help

EDIT: Looking at the purchase site it looks like they accept solo/switch but not electron. Maybe you could send a cheque or something
For the record, Solo is accepted anywhere that Switch or Maestro are accepted, as they use the same systems. Infact in most places you can put Solo through as Switch.

The whole idea of Visa Electron was to replace Solo, unfortunately it didn't happen for one reason or the other.

Purchasing Problems.
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG