The online racing simulator
Lost password, email doesnt exict anymore
So yeah, changed my password like a month ago or something like that, and didn't play until now as my main pc wasn't working and now I've forgotten the password and the email address what is registered to it does not exist anymore. I've sent 2 emails to LFS one last week and the other 2 weeks ago, still no answer, I also included the PayPal receipt.

Could someone explain to me, why and how does it take them so long to simply check the data, what takes maximum of 3 minutes.

PS: This is not the account I'm talking about, this is another account what was created, but never bought S2 on it.
Hey HeiTch,

Got the same problem! But in my case the email address was from an old ISP and doesn't exist anymore.

I emailed LFS as well but no response! I don't want to buy a new license!
They dont answer at all :S

Sent them like a 3rd email yesterday, still no asnwer. Getting abit pissed already tbh.
Seriously WTF, its been like over a month, sorry but LFS guys stop jerking off and help your players.
#5 - troy
How about you stop loosing your passwords?
What's your licensed account username?

Have you checked if its being used online?

Have you given out your username and password to someone else? If an account is unlocked from various places from around the world it might be banned for misuse. Of course, you would be notified about it - but since you've lost your email address as well...
Quote from HeiTch :Seriously WTF, its been like over a month, sorry but LFS guys stop jerking off and help your players.

Its your own fault losing your passwords really, noone else to blame.
@troy

Stop loosing my password? Well sorry if some dude got to know my pw and I changed it before he could play.

@Silverracer

Nope, just me and my mates from my house.

@ImudilaSkyline

Well sorry if I thought that maby LFSuys are going to do something from the Forums as they do not replay or even maby read the emails. And where did I blame anyone else on forgetting my password?
I'm sure they do read the emails. However, I expect there might be something odd with your account (i.e. misuse) which might explain why they may seem to be ignoring it.

You still haven't answered the question - What is your licensed account username?
Well they could atleast give me some info. Just ignoring is lets say abit childis, this is a big compani not some 12y old kids playground.

vL... is the username

http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/driver/vL.../hosts - Last my and my mate played at my house.

And because the email domain what I used then has expired (as I wasnt going to pay for an useless domain) I made a new one and from that they could check the WHOIS records from my domain host.
This is hardly a big company. Only 4 four people are directly involved with it, as far as I'm aware - and LFS isn't likely to be their only source of income!

Maybe there is a better better explanation why they seem to be ignoring the messages.

At least no ones else seems to be using your account [online].
http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/driver/vL.../hosts
Big company as it has clients all over the globe. If they dont have time to check theire email or reply in 5 weeks then I don't know why they even have a "Contact Us" page.
Quote from HeiTch :Just ignoring is lets say abit childis, this is a big compani not some 12y old kids playground.

Well, the first step towards getting your account back is NOT disrespecting the only ones who can help you. Guess, you're the one being childish and acting like 12y kid here.
Pull yourself together and communicate with them on a reasonable level, that should help.
Im not being disrespectfull but enough is enough, why do they say "send us this and that and we will email u back in 24hrs" if there is no email in 5 weeks. Ive been reasonable, I doubt that they have 20hr long workdays that they cant do nothing except sleep and go back to work.

And sermilan do you think its normal if they just ignore me and do not send an email in 5 weeks, man I would be suprised if I even got an email from them saying "No we can't do that", because tbh to think that LFS guys even do something except get theire tire physics 100% (what is great also) is in my eyes just beeing a blue eyed sucker.
Well, I agree that 5 weeks is a long period and opening this thread is a good idea to get their attention, but it's not a good idea to start criticizing them from the opening post already.

You have to understand that this is not a big company. iRacing is, but you have to pay them monthly fees that often exceed the sum that you pay here once in a life time. They don't have the PR service and for what we know, they could all (3-4 of them) be on their vacation.
The other thing is how can they be sure that it actually was you who owned that account?

I don't agree with people accusing you of loosing the password and email address, I'm sure you already learned the lesson and won't repeat it again.
Be patient and persistent, but avoid being negative.

How come you forgot your web password as well?
Like I said, PayPal receipt, domain WHOIS and who knows how many more ways there are.
The point is that they do not reply to the emails, man I would be satisfied if they sent an email "we are looking into it"

And I changed both password, but forgott to change the email.
Thank you Victor van Superiorness

Finally I got an answer from Victor and got the email changed. So yeah big thats to him and yeah I was really fustrated and pissed already about this and said things what I didnt think throught but in the end all good.

Peace out guys, time to cruise
Congrats HeiTch! I'm still waiting for my email change...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG