The online racing simulator
Police Chases
(8 posts, started )
Police Chases
Live for Speed would be brilliant if it had police chase game-modes. The idea I had in mind was this:

You drive around the track as normal, only one player/team are in police cars which are LFS cars but with police skins (excluding F1 cars) and the other player/team are in normal LFS cars (excluding F1 cars) and the police either have to crash the other drivers or stop them in another way. Ie. Surround them in team-mode or hand-brake turn in front etc.
Already in LFS, go on a cruise server.
And you can make this ownself.
Race and chase, now were talking
Quote from Hamst0r :Race and chase, now were talking

Not before i see "S2 Licensed" under your name.
Quote from SavageCorona :Live for Speed would be brilliant if it had police chase game-modes. The idea I had in mind was this:

You drive around the track as normal, only one player/team are in police cars which are LFS cars but with police skins (excluding F1 cars) and the other player/team are in normal LFS cars (excluding F1 cars) and the police either have to crash the other drivers or stop them in another way. Ie. Surround them in team-mode or hand-brake turn in front etc.

LFS is a Racing Simulator, not a Need For Speed game...

All what you suggest is present on NFS World, NFS Undercover, NFS Carbon, NFS Most Wanted...
+1
Why devalue all the hard work that they guys have put in by turning it into an NFS copy.
If you want to play cops and robbers, there are already (rubbish) games that let you do that
Re:
I would love to see dedicated police chase modes in the game now i know it's a racing simulator but.... NFS Physics are Horrible... NFS has always lacked good physics and the only thing LFS has Always Lacked is Flashy Graphics i would love to see the 2 combined... would be the best Racing game ever.

Police Chases
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG