I'd like to see him win it too, could be an exciting Chase this year.
48 will still win

he will win champ put his hand up with 5 times then look around notice no more on his hand put up second hand and raise the index finger to say 6 xD

and then mock everyone haha
Everyone runs into some bad luck in the Chase eventually and I'd say Johnson is due. I can't deal with him winning again. I still can't believe Denny blew it at Homestead last year.
I'd like to sya that Jimmy won't win it, but.. I've said that the last 2 years... lol
KB FTW!

Yeah I said it.
Atlanta crash fest has been postponed until at least Tuesday at 11:00 AM... Let's hope that it's not raining then still too :/
Crashfest? Screw you, Atlanta is the best!
Quote from PMD9409 :Crashfest? Screw you, Atlanta is the best!

I like Atlanta, but this year with the track like it is.. it'll be a fun filled race to say the least
Quote from Cornys :Atlanta crash fest has been postponed until at least Tuesday at 11:00 AM... Let's hope that it's not raining then still too :/

It's only an Atlanta Crash Fest if Brad Keselowski has the misfortune of being near Carl Edwards.
I'm hoping it rains some more today so its gets postponed until tonight when I can actually watch it.
Watched the last 10 or so laps at work with no sound, JJ was getting out of control there, was a pretty entertaining finish though. Not sure how Stewart passed so many people at the end, he seems a little safer to be in the Chase now. Him and Junior can't have any trouble at Richmond though.
Pretty great race overall, IMO.
Glad to see Gordon hold him off like a boss. Screw JJ!
I took the Segment 2 Fantasy Lead Yesterday Mark Martin needs to retire already...
Quote from Cornys :I took the Segment 2 Fantasy Lead Yesterday Mark Martin needs to retire already...

Yeah I failed by picking Kyle yesterday. Weather pooned me.

Mark might be turning blind or deaf I don't know. I love the guy, I have pictures and stuff of him in my room, but he just straight turned into Regan down the backstraight yesterday.
Exactly.. same here... Did the same thnig sort of last week at Bristol right in front of me..
Quote from PMD9409 :Yeah I failed by picking Kyle yesterday. Weather pooned me.

Mark might be turning blind or deaf I don't know. I love the guy, I have pictures and stuff of him in my room, but he just straight turned into Regan down the backstraight yesterday.

Didn't Regan bump him on the restart before that? I know Mark isn't that kind of driver, and Regan seems to drive everyone clean from what I've seen, but I was wondering when I saw the replay if Mark didn't mean to tap him a little bit.
Quote from UncleBenny :Didn't Regan bump him on the restart before that? I know Mark isn't that kind of driver, and Regan seems to drive everyone clean from what I've seen, but I was wondering when I saw the replay if Mark didn't mean to tap him a little bit.

Interesting... Mark Martin driving dirty!? Wow...
I never said he is doing it on purpose, but his awareness seems to be way down. There's been some other occasions this year when you were like "Mark... /fp". Daytona for instance?
I knew it!

Quote :But the appearances did give Mark Martin an opportunity to respond to allegations from Regan Smith that he intentionally wrecked Smith at Atlanta.

"Wow I just saw the replay, I was wondering if it was intentional at the time. Now there's no doubt in my mind," Smith posted on his Twitter page after Tuesday's race. "A driver as talented as Mark doesn't just take a right turn going in a straight line. We had contact on a restart 10 laps prior, racing deal each continued on no harm no foul The wreck following was no racing deal."

Asked about the allegations, Martin initially dismissed the discussion by flatly offering "We had an accident."

He perked up, though, when asked if it was similar to an incident he had earlier this summer at Michigan with teammate Earnhardt, and if the 52-year-old driver is refusing to take any (incidents) on the race track.

"With the way the racing has become today, the double-file restarts, how equal the cars are, it's pushed everyone to really a whole different level of driving then it used to. So part of that requires less sportsmanship and more me, more selfishness and less sportsmanship," Martin said. "I'm falling right in there with the gang. The deal with Dale Jr. was a complete and total accident, and I took responsibility for that accident. I thought that I was going to get off the corner ahead of him and he got there sooner than I thought he would. I'll just say again, these restarts, they're getting pretty tough.

"I'm not going to be run into. I'm not going to be run into. I don't run into people and people aren't going to get away with running into me."

http://espn.go.com/racing/nasc ... g-clint-bowyer-return-rcr

Dirtiest driver in NASCAR.
So much for calling him blind, seems he can see just fine.

Sucks he is JJ's team mate, if he was taking him out I'd be cheering.
Quote from PMD9409 :Sucks he is JJ's team mate, if he was taking him out I'd be cheering.

Kevin Harvick, you suck.

2011 NASCAR Season
(1062 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG