The online racing simulator
#1 - CSF
GT2WS Round 2: Race Discussion
As we now have more than 30 signups, we will now need to do pre-quali this week. Managers and Co-Managers should look out for a PM with the details in the next 24 hours.
Looks like you are making a habit of spelling 'discussion' wrong
#3 - CSF
Oh for the love of ****, its wrong in the auto text... fail!
#4 - CSF
Every team which did not finish in the top 10 at round 1 should have the details for pre-qualifying.
That's a negative ghostrider
#6 - CSF
Fixed.
Finaly there will be a stream tonight,thanks to Tommy "Tomhah" Østgaard alongside me as a commentator. We will be covering the race from green to chequered flag. Maybe even have some interviews with drivers who had finished their stints. If you want to ask any questions we will be in NDR IRC chat.

Stream is right here!

Now we are testing stuff,real stream will start 10 minutes before the race.
Good stuff!
OMG - a lightning strike hit my house and internet connection brake down... (61 - S.Vollak). Never heard such an big noise by sky until now...

The good: my computer is still working and internet connection is back.
The shit: we lost one lap now and it happens in the last lap of my stint...

My race statement is as follows: I like crash.
Good racing guys, was pretty fun. Thanks to the organizers.
Also, very good livestream (it's the first livestream that was not lagging for me and you could watch it clearly the whole race and commentating was also clear and understandable.)

Congrats to TOP3!
for those who are too lazy to go to tracker: here are the unofficial results
  1. ineX Racing
  2. My3id Gaming
  3. Cookie Monster Racing
  4. spdoRacing
  5. Genuine Racing 2
  6. ineX Racing 2
  7. Sonicrealms Racing
  8. meh Racing
  9. CoRe Racing
  10. DRUNK Team
  11. Tiger Express Motorsports
  12. Piri Motorsports
  13. SE Racing
  14. Team Vires
  15. Guglhupf Racing Team
  16. Pure Motorsport
  17. DRUNK Team 2
  18. Scuderia Fica del Nord
  19. Genuine Racing
  20. Fast Forward Racing
  21. TheReality Racing Team
  22. CoRe Racing 2
  23. Absolute Beginners
  24. Angry Angus Racing
  25. Racing Sports Department
  26. Barracudas
  27. SE Racing 2
My name is Jack and I like game crash
Sorry guys, but livestream was is a bit confusing using their program. I have it set to automatically save the recordings to my channel, but doing this + having it on in the online studio, resulted in turning it off in the studio = it was not saved although I even got the question to save and name it after I stopped streaming, which I ofc did. But it is not anywhere, so it seems lost. I think I just gotta have have the record option on, on the website next time and not in the program. I am really sorry about that! I am just as disappointed as you.

But I must say livestream has done a good job with their updated software. I could now record HD without lag. I tried recording in HD before, but it needed too much internet-traffic, so livestream started to lagg (not my computer). But now it finally works good
hmm,we were down as 14th?

Quote from TFalke55 :for those who are too lazy to go to tracker: here are the unofficial results
  1. ineX Racing
  2. My3id Gaming
  3. Cookie Monster Racing
  4. spdoRacing
  5. Genuine Racing 2
  6. ineX Racing 2
  7. Sonicrealms Racing
  8. meh Racing
  9. CoRe Racing
  10. DRUNK Team
  11. Tiger Express Motorsports
  12. Piri Motorsports
  13. SE Racing
  14. Team Vires
  15. Guglhupf Racing Team
  16. Pure Motorsport
  17. DRUNK Team 2
  18. Scuderia Fica del Nord
  19. Genuine Racing
  20. Fast Forward Racing
  21. TheReality Racing Team
  22. CoRe Racing 2
  23. Absolute Beginners
  24. Angry Angus Racing
  25. Racing Sports Department
  26. Barracudas
  27. SE Racing 2

#16 - CSF
Timeouts.
I wanna really apologize number 11 car which I rammed out while we were on straight.. I was not in racing line and he was on it and I decreased the speed to let him go forward, but he was still side by side.. I was loosing a plenty of time, so pushed throttle and we gone side by side into the chicane and unfortunately there wasnt any space for both of us and he just flew off... Also wanna apologize for guy, who I hit in the back when he was totally stopped into the chicane along with other cars... I realised situation too late, hit the brakes very hard (you can see from replay) but still wasnt enough to avoid. That's all.

Thanks to TEM team which made my race intresting and enjoyful at the end of first stint.
That race was awesome.. I didnt excepted that big gap, I thought there would be faster guys but no, you made that really easy for me. Sad cos Krasi had problems and we lost win. I'm really looking forward to next round!
Why were there so many timeouts? I think, the server was laggy. When will be available the full race's replay? Unfortunately - for us - this race was a bit messy (2 timeouts, then all the time Blue flags, and so on...)
Race replay is already uploaded in spdodb.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG