The online racing simulator
trouble on some démo server
hi , just to say this , some guys make trouble on different server this night , they ban anyone ... on server of razo team , on 42degrees team ...

this guys have a forum , after a little search on google i find it : idiotteam.com

someone can do something ? i dont want to be ban another time by that guys
Nothing can really be done, find out the server name and contact them directly. iDi are a known problem, best way is to not give them the coverage here on the official forums.

Vote bans and 12 or 24 hours only, i forget which.

Good Luck
Yep, these idiots have been around since the early demo days. Get yourself an S2 license and you'll have less problems. If these guys want to pee in the sandpit, that's their issue and they should take it up with their therapists.
trouble on demo server, who would have thought
I remember them. S2 Licence cures the cancer.
#6 - SamH
idi are the LFS joke. We laugh at them regularly. RoCk is right, if you want to never see them again, buy an S2 licence
S2 is a help. But they do cause banning problems. They banned people on our team's DEMO server as well, before we were able to do anything. They come in gangs, ban, change names, ban some more, and all. Deranged people IMO.
#8 - SamH
Quote from Knight_Atack :S2 is a help. But they do cause banning problems. They banned people on our team's DEMO server as well, before we were able to do anything. They come in gangs, ban, change names, ban some more, and all. Deranged people IMO.

They can't ban if you don't let them. Log in as admin, and type "/vote no" (or include it as a line in your config file). Then of course you need to keep an eye on your server for bad behaviour, but we rarely allow banning on our demo server. We have a mechanism for receiving admin requests, though, and advertise the webpage on the demo server itself.
lol ya we had the server as private but then we started opening it to outher ppl and a ton of idiots come in and im not usualy on when there in there :/
iDi has this strange idea what "hacking" really is.
These guys are easy to deal with and people usually just laugh at them.

This thread on their forums pretty much sums up their mentality illepall
idiotteam.com

Anyone seen the *****'s around lately? I got banned from their forums for posting these pictures:

edit: the name is censored by the forum haha, you can see who I mean from the pictures.
Attached images
fus1on_sad3.JPG
fus1on_trapped.JPG
#11 - S0ul
lol,what noobs!But there is one good thing about them...they help the devs,because poeple like them were one of the reasons i got s2^^
I think the devs should go to that server nd watch it for a week or two. I'm gonna remove my team tags and go see it later.

edit: hehe, they act like they're so good. I can't stop laughing at those photos.
#13 - joen
They are a bunch of 10 year olds (well, mentally at least) who have very few things in life so they get their fun out of ruining other people's fun.
But, they will only get encouraged by talking about them here. If there's a thread about them on the official forum it's sorta their 15 minutes of fame. I bet they wank off to it. So it's best just not to give them what they want and stop discussing it here, because this isn't the place for it.
Hiihihihihihihihi, lets give them a big hug everyone! Big and friendly hug for the effort :grouphug:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG