The online racing simulator
Please someone make this!!!
(10 posts, closed, started )
Hello, can any of you make mclaren f1 gtr "longtail" for FZR
i really love this car since i played nfs high stake.
Your demo racer, how can you possibly want something, that you cant even use?
Hello, can you keep playing nfs high stake
and/or buy live for spee.
I'll do it, when you buy s2 i give you the mclaren f1 gtr "longtail"
Short and simple: No.
Reason, editing the shapes of the cars, known as VOB editing, is not allowed. This means it's not allowed to discuss and share them on the forum, and it's not allowed to use the mods in the game (there are also security checks that will kick you from online servers if you are using an altered car compared to the host).

If you still intend to continue the search for the wished material, I would suggest google. There are things out there for the ones that searching, but nor I or any other can go into deeper details than this at the current moment.
Quote from The Very End :Short and simple: No.
Reason, editing the shapes of the cars, known as VOB editing, is not allowed. This means it's not allowed to discuss and share them on the forum, and it's not allowed to use the mods in the game (there are also security checks that will kick you from online servers if you are using an altered car compared to the host).

If you still intend to continue the search for the wished material, I would suggest google. There are things out there for the ones that searching, but nor I or any other can go into deeper details than this at the current moment.

What have you done!!!!!

Almost a sale more for lfs...

Oh no, OH GOD NO!! :scared:
Quote from silver phantom :man you suck...

It's been two weeks since the last post... PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!11!!1!1!oneone
Quote from freddyalek90 :It's been two weeks since the last post... PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!11!!1!1!oneone

:weeping:
This thread is closed

(10 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG