The online racing simulator
Heikki > Di Resta
Oh man, Button out in Q2. Didn't see that coming.
Guys, Hamilton seemed to have been deliberately collided after qualifying 2, can anyone confirm what happened exactly? (I'm deaf, and missed out that key moment)
Quote from DarkTimes :Oh man, Button out in Q2. Didn't see that coming.

McLaren thought he was quick enough. They screwed up big time :S
Hamilton overtook Pastor last corner to get through into Q3.

Coming out of T1 Pastor cut Hamilton's nose off. Hamilton did have a little nibble tbh, but Maldanado went a bit overboard.
Bruno S into Q3 ! Nice to see him getting his stuff together.
Maldonardo ... what are you doing ? :/
Button, ouchy

God I love Belgian weather ... exciting quali
Quote from BigDave2967 :Guys, Hamilton seemed to have been deliberately collided after qualifying 2, can anyone confirm what happened exactly? (I'm deaf, and missed out that key moment)

That's how it looks, Maldonado side-wiped Hamilton on the exit of LaSource. Hard to believe that it was intentional, definitely needs investigation. If it was intentional then Maldonado should be disqualified, in my view.
Maldonado. What an absolute dick.
Yeah it was defo intentional. Maldonado wasn't going to get bullied by Hamilton without saying something back I would be pissed about the move Hamilton made in to the last turn, and T1 exit aswell, but that was a bit too much.
Quote from Agressor :Bruno S into Q3 ! Nice to see him getting his stuff together.

I was unhappy to see Heidfeld replaced, but I'm actually quite impressed by Senna's performance, he's doing a really solid job considering.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Hamilton's move was fine, maldanado is the one in trouble.
Maldonado...WTF

That was 100% inentional, he doesn't deserve to take the grid.
Quote from DarkTimes :I was unhappy to see Heidfeld replaced, but I'm actually quite impressed by Senna's performance, he's doing a really solid job considering.

Same here.

Senna just qualified in 7th place.
He beat Alonso and his team mate Petrov.
Very nice imo.

Looking forward to tomorrow's Race.
Standouts: Alguersuari and Senna
Losers: Schumacher, DiResta and Button
Woah. Alguersuari. Nice one!

Lewis, so close yet so far... As soon as you put in a good lap a RBR car comes and puts it to shame.

Button got screwed over from what I gather. Major miscommunication...
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Maldonado...WTF

That was 100% intentional, he doesn't deserve to take the grid.

+1.

For a second I thought Hamilton was going to be on pole!!
P7 for Senna, not too bad for a first time out on Quali since last year...and Alguersuari in P6!
Now I can't wait for tomorrow!
Senna drove really well!

That hamilton/maldonado was kind of strange. Hamilton's pass was totally legit imho but the incident was only shown once so it could have been just stupid error. Too bad I picked maldonado to my manager team...

If it was done on purpose then maldonado needs to be disqualified. That kind of stuff belongs to wwe and nascar.
I picked Maldonado on F1 Manager as well...
Quote from DevilDare :Woah. Alguersuari. Nice one!

Lewis, so close yet so far... As soon as you put in a good lap a RBR car comes and puts it to shame.

Button got screwed over from what I gather. Major miscommunication...

"Miscommunication" was just PR talk. There is no better way to put this: McLaren's strategy department f**ked up.
Btw. (no offense to Heidfeld's fans) In your face Nick.

Maybe Aryton was right about Senna after all. He is quick, very quick actually. Also this proves how shit that HRT was last year.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :"Miscommunication" was just PR talk. There is no better way to put this: McLaren's strategy department f**ked up.

Like they always do.

Annoys me so much...
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :Also this proves how shit that HRT was last year.

That's a pretty good point, actually. Although it could never happen, it would be utterly fascinating to put the bottom six drivers into a top car to see what sort of lap times they could muster. I reckon the results would be quite surprising.
Quote from DarkTimes :That's a pretty good point, actually. Although it could never happen, it would be utterly fascinating to put the bottom six drivers into a top car to see what sort of lap times they could muster.

Definately. D'Ambrosio in the Virgin didn't even make the limit on his homeland GP...
does anyone know where on the grid MSC will be placed (behind the ones that didnt make the 107% (if they are allowed to start)???)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG