The online racing simulator
Post your RC and Diecast vehicles.
(110 posts, started )
Quote from GFresh :Nice collection rockclan

Thanks!

Quote from GFresh :As for your diorama's, have a look at THESE...

Those are really professional and classic, I just started. The one I linked was my first finished one.
Quote from rockclan :Thanks!

Those are really professional and classic, I just started. The one I linked was my first finished one.

Oh I wasn't being critical, I just thought you might like to see them seeing as it's obviously an interest of yours..
haha...

This reminds me i have 3 RC cars in various pieces in various boxes in my loft somewhere.

Got a traxxas nitro hawk, first ready to run nitro truck by traxxas, doesnt handle too well but goes like sticnk in a straight line thanks to the stinger 360 tuned pipe.

Few years lated bought a CEN 4wd nitrobuggy, cant tell you much more about it except i stripped it after a extended run and still (8+ years later) havent put it back together.

Finally got a traxxas revo, pimped it, fettled it: crashed it. Not been driven in 2 years.

I think i ought to get in the loft later and find all the bits and put them back together.

I love the smell of burnt nitro in the morning
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Bose321
I used to have a Tamiya 1/10th scale RC that I raced indoors back when I used to live in England... and a couple of other fun little rc cars. I had two chassis for sale a few years ago and one sold locally but another sold to a guy in California... apparently they're really a really popular chassis for drifting.

Since the cars I've had a couple of helis, and after I realized I didn't have the patience to learn about repairs and setup I sold them and bought a plane Here's a video of the plane...

http://youtu.be/EdwmZLYlbwQ
Attached images
rc1.jpg
rc3.jpg
n575166651_919956_9796.jpeg
Quote from Michael Denham :Since the cars I've had a couple of helis, and after I realized I didn't have the patience to learn about repairs and setup I sold them and bought a plane Here's a video of the plane...

http://youtu.be/EdwmZLYlbwQ

Very nice. I have the micro T-28 as I said and I'm debating on the larger T-28 or the Corsair. The Corsair is a great looking plane. You need some retracts on that

You typically don't see to much slow flying videos with the warbirds like that. Here's a great looking video of a T-28 and Corsair doing some formation flying. They look fantastic flying together (not my video obviously as I have a micro, just sharing...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... VwSls&feature=related
Yeah I've really been enjoying the Corsair so far! I love how nice and slow it flies, and it's really stable and easy to fly. Seems a lot of people just go full speed everywhere, but I like the more 'scale' appearance of flying slowly.

Oh yeah, I've seen that video, nice one! Coincidently it was filmed a 20 minute drive from where I live I'm hoping one of my friends picks up a similar plane so we can start doing some formation stuff like that, looks like fun!
I have a boat, it still needs to be finished.
A Traxxas Slash 2wd, and a fully submergable 4wd jeep.

All three have non stock electronics and some more stuff, will post pics later.
Back in November 2010, I started on a blog for my diecast scale-models, however, I never worked on it again.

After finding it back on Google today, I decided to keep working on it.

Here is the link:
http://scalemodelsnl.blogspot.com/
Already 2 new posts today, more to follow soon.
Updated my blog with a low quality background.

I tried to make it way better quality, but the maximum upload size was 300kB! Whilst the recommended pixel size was 1800x1600!
Quote from rockclan :Updated my blog with a low quality background.

I tried to make it way better quality, but the maximum upload size was 300kB! Whilst the recommended pixel size was 1800x1600!

very nice blog indeed!
After nearly a year of posting my scalemodel photo's on a forum, I decided to pick up working on my blog again.

Already did 2 posts today:
http://scalemodelsnl.blogspot.nl/
*bump*

Since last time i was here,i have installed the adjustable camber arms,and painted the brakes

I set the car up for drifting with lots of negative front camber,but the rear is almost at 90°(tyre saving :P ) for tomorrow,coz i rented a gokart place for an hour for my dads Bday,and taking the S15 also. the surface is slippery so we should have loads of fun with both gakrting and the S15 drift machine !
Attached images
s15 kicsi.jpg
s15 kicsi 2.jpg
i just have these 1/24 scale nascars.
got this last christmas, nothing special - just a Takara tomy drift package light
Attached images
2012-11-24 19.43.29.jpg
2012-11-24 19.44.33.jpg
Last year i got this, not bad, but it's so calm in the air, i got bored of it quickly. :|

Also RIP heli.
finished my S15, cockpit painting was really hard so it has some errors but meh,who cares. Also installed xenon headlights,and tail lights too !
Attached images
DSC00343.JPG
DSC00342.JPG
DSC00344.JPG
DSC00346.JPG
People are now also ricing up their RC cars?
needs moar low
Quote from Bose321 :People are now also ricing up their RC cars?

explain rice in that one
Quote from e2mustang :explain rice in that one

Silly bumper hole, silly blue lights, silly camber, silly exhaust, silly wing.

Post your RC and Diecast vehicles.
(110 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG