The online racing simulator
Tiger Express Motorsports 2011
(5 posts, started )
Hello!
I made a short video of some Tiger Express Motorsports footage. I am very bad at movie editing, so don't expect any cool effects etc.
This is not team's official video, nobody even knew I was making it, but it's just my try.

ANDRO. CREATIONS PRESENTS

------------------------------------------------
(Watch in HD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f7wumL4UCw
------------------------------------------------
I really liked it, Andro. Seriously I see big potential in your video making Yeah... Some shots had errors (too much zoom which caused pixelated view, a shaking which didnt look very precisely done, blinking black border, too long static shots and other little thing), but it doesn't collapse video at all just need to pay attention next time to make a precise work... Im still enjoyed watchin' it.. I really liked the slow mo shots when xrr slides and in the end fo8 show off Good luck, Andro. This TEM promo video really worked out!
Thanks! Yes, I will try to improve those little/big mistakes next time. Thanks for advice!
Nice vid!
I really like this soundtrack, you've chosen it quite good andRo. Also sync is better than your last movies and this FO8 Showoff was pretty cool.
Try to use more smoother and shorter clips imo and be careful with zooming and camera shake. It's better to avoid any big effects, just take a light transition between important timelines.
Nevertheless remember, trying to avoid known mistakes is the mainthing you have to do until the work gets finished.

But nicely done.
Can't give any good tips, professionals said those already. Maybe ending was too sudden for me.
Otherwise I enjoyed it, not only becose it's TEM... Even enjoyed music, which isn't really my style, but It was nicely syncronised and gave good feeling into this video.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG