The online racing simulator
Round 8 - Clockwise 310 - Race Discussion
The last oval race of the season! esrever ni ,emit sihT

Server: NDR.LFSCART 2011
Date: 20th August 2011
Pass: Will be PMed to entered and confirmed drivers
Track: KY1R
Laps: 168 (will be 170 taking into account the formation laps)
Pit Window: 9-160 (11-162 in game)

17:00 UTC Qualifying (one car at a time, queue controlled by InSim Application, 60 minute window)
18:10 UTC Race (Race may be as early as 17:45 if qualifying finishes early)

18:00 UTC = 14:00 EDT / 19:00 BST / 20:00 CEST

To convert into your local time (if not listed here), either compare UTC vs your local time in the LFS lobby screen (singleplayer can do this also) or use the Time Zone Converter
I see you changed the date now deko, yes I noticed it
Quote from kart-36 :I see you changed the date now deko, yes I noticed it

D'oh forgot to go +1 to today's date. Fixed!
School boy error
#7 - kiste
haha i got the information PN where is written that we will drive 168 laps FE3r
Quote from kiste :haha i got the information PN where is written that we will drive 168 laps FE3r

Jesus f**k why have I gotten several PMs plus this about this, christ can a guy not make a damn mistake every so often ?

E: Sorry for being so snappy, but do you really have to point out every error? It's your job to know where the event is and when, I only include it in the PM as a courtesy - I'll stop if you want since I seem to screw something up every round. :|
Quote from dekojester :I'll stop if you want since I seem to screw something up every round. :|

Don't be so harsh. Its every other round. joking <3 love u deko xoxoxoxoxo
No don´t stop it deko. It wasn´t my goal to punish you.
Everyone makes mistakes. Sorry
Live stream of the race?
Had a great run almost the whole race, got to do good work with several people, thank you guys for that. Me and Sampsa had a tiny tiny touch and internet decided we weren't worthy of winning the race, my apologiez goes to Sampsa. Simon proving how americanized he has got and how talented he is, he does 5 practice laps 25 minutes before the race and stands on the topstep after the race. BOOYAH!
-
(IsaacPrice) DELETED by IsaacPrice : :|
#15 - CSF
Epic race, got damage earlier on and my left side banners were set for KY1 was 2 laps down until after all the pitstops and was back to just 1 lap. Very happy to finish 3rd and the racing was good Grats to Simon and Robin who both did a very good job, shame I had the reactions of a dead turtle on the final restart :|
:sadbanana
Provisional Standings after Round 8 of 9:
Heijerman 232
Teien 230 -2
Cattell 224 -8
Jurvansuu 216 -16
Engel 180 -52
Ahhh I'm finally less mind****ed of going around in true circles so now I can finally write a decent report!

Qually was pretty much perfect for me, right behind Jarl on the 2nd row. And when we started going the cooperation was great again! We did really nice laptimes and I must say, 1 switch on the main straight was definately quicker ! I really enjoyed all of it and it was really satisfying to see that we were able to pull such a gab again. After lap 75ish I was doubting wether or not to pit because my fuel was getting awefully low at that point. Luckilly for me the SC came out and went in as soon as I could. Than I made the decision to not switch the tires. I knew they could handle 170 laps easilly, but this can ofcourse always change during racing conditions. I came back on track in 1st position. Which was great ofcourse! Restart was great but somehow the group I was in was way slower than the group behind us. Than in T1 they overtook us and after looking right and in my mirrors I decided to get closer to the apron to get the draft from Jarl. Sadly someone was in my blindspot, there was no way to see him. We touched, I went completely sideways. I still don't know how i was able to get the car back on track, I just did . I fell back to 7th and had to get to the front again. I was able to slowly get back to the front and when I was back in 3rd I was sleeping quite often so I lost draft from Jurvansuu and Iivonen. Luckyily Joe was my saviour! He did a great job drafting and we were able to catch up wwith the leaders really quickly, the ultimate thanks was ofcourse to give him his lap back, which happenend so I was really happy for him aswell as myself! In the final stages I just tried to stick with the leaders and stay out of trouble, but out of no where I saw the crazy brit also known as Simon Cattel pop up in my mirrors and catch my draft (where the heck did he come from:schwitz. After a crash from Iivonen and Jurvansuu Simon and I were the ones to fight it out. He won with some smart driving, but the most important for me was the lead in the drivers and team championship which we were able to regain!

Thank you all for this great last oval race of the season and I'm looking forward to the title decider in 2 weeks!
Little report from me:

Only after start I noticed,I haven't switched on racing line which helps here a lot to orientate on track - was trying to push that "4",but accidentally pressed F3 above it - chat,DT penalty,few laps later lost lap to leaders... Basically end of the race for some high positions. Then lost concentration,few errors,lost another 2 laps,gained one back on first caution. That's it,again 15th place finish (for 3rd time in LFSCART),can't get any higher...

Sorry to Dario - didn't realise that you were fighting for position there,because of different laps,there were quite a mess of drivers,so I didn't expect you to dive low on last turn...

Round 8 - Clockwise 310 - Race Discussion
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG