The online racing simulator
Kevin Korjus, LFS driver in WSR by Renault
If LFS S2 licenced Valtteri Bottas won FR 2.0 series in 2008, then Kevin Korjus(kardisoitja), who is aslo S2 licenced, did it in this year. Still there are two races to go in the championship, but he have managed to secure his win
I hope he will have a great future in racing
Source

Many congrats to Kevin !
Gratz, always fun when a fellow LFS'er makes it RL. Would be cool to see Valtteri and Kev driving the real deal in a few years
Nice, I guess this means we should see him in 3.5 next year right? He'll be 18 by then, still plenty of time for him to show up and impress some people
Nice, congratulations!
I think i might've Raced against the kid in real life ...

Great job, Kevin, all the best!
Congratulations, always need to win stuff! Keep it up!
Gratz Kevin !

ps: oled oodatus spdo-sse
#8 - Fuse5
Quote from Egon-est :Gratz Kevin !

ps: oled oodatus spdo-sse

ps kevin, sa oled mulle teene võlgu et ma sind meie kooli repside people sebisin, capiche?

Congrats
w00t, Kevin have just won his first race in Formula Renault 3.5 series
Amazing, it was just his second race with this car. Started from 2nd place and finished 1st with 1,5 sec cap.
Yep, great drive, and shall I mention that he also took the fastest lap in that race. Anyway, being in front of a field composed of huge talents such as Rossi, Wickens or Vergne must be a sign of good things to come.
And today he managed to his 2nd win from Monza
Yea, bit of luck, bit of speed, bit of clever and here he is
Quite a weird season start for him... 2 wins, 3 DNFs
2 wins and 4 DNFs and still counting...
Maybe taking "Win it or bin it" to much to heart?
Kevin did it again, started from 13. place, spun in first lap, dropped back to last place. But when chequered flag rised, Kevin was first who finished
Kevin won his third race in Formula Renault 3.5 series
hes the only racer with 3 wins atm
Quote from TypeRacing :Kevin did it again, started from 13. place, spun in first lap, dropped back to last place. But when chequered flag rised, Kevin was first who finished

Quite a "lucky" victory, he was the only one with Fauzy who already made his compulsary pit when the SC came in(pitlane seemed to be closed during the SC period, meaning that everyone else had to pit afterwards).
watched Kevin at silverstone today and got some pics of him exiting becketts onto hanger straight (taken with a phone)

saw him in 9th i believe overtake them for 8th and he caught 2 cars infront but didnt manage overtake but was good seeing him get closer each lap

im there agen tomo! not at becketts gna park my ass somewhere else
Attached images
IMG-20110820-00453.jpg
IMG-20110820-00454.jpg
According to yesterday's issue of Autosport, Korjus will be driving for Renault F1 in the upcoming rookie test days at Abu Dhabi.
#21 - Emyn
Gratz Kevin!
Yea, thats awesome. Just for the sidenote - he got this test basically for free. Otherwise testing F1 car in Abu Dhabi costs more than 200 000€...
and he is still an active racer in LFS, according to LFSWorld. Seems to be a regular on FOX Junkies
true, but hes younger brother is using same account sometimes

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG