The online racing simulator
Lithuanian basketball team
(8 posts, started )
Hello mates,

I know that most of here guys are from england, germany, finland and other countries which doesnt pay much attention to basketball (if I am wrong - sorry. Would be glad to hear i'm wrong) and they are not interested in business related to basketball, but whatsoever, here is my job about our national basketball team and it's most valuable achievement which we've achieved so far - bronze medal at world championship, so this video is made to tribute this achievement and to motivate our nation to believe once again in our national team which will be fighting this fall at euro baskeball championship which will be hosted by mine country! So yeah... Pretty much said, now take a look (if you want):

Lithuanian national basketball team (Youtube 720p)
Quote from seniecka :...it's most valuable achievement which we've achieved so far - bronze medal at world championship...

What about gold on European Championship 2003 and silver in 1995... and bronze in 2007?

Lithuania is a great basketball nation, so there's no doubt that the EC in September is going to be a spectacle in your country and for your national team

The video is great
Wow, nice video.

I'm not into basketball much, but I will support Lithuanian team in this European Champ
Cool basketball team, bro.
Yeah, too bad you cant say the same about yours.
Quote from sermilan :What about gold on European Championship 2003 and silver in 1995... and bronze in 2007?

Lithuania is a great basketball nation, so there's no doubt that the EC in September is going to be a spectacle in your country and for your national team

The video is great

Yeah. That's true, mate. It's very nice of you that even foreign country follow our achievement.. It shows respect... Yeah all those achievement which u said is definitely very worth, but to reach something which hasn't been reached before is something very unique and important, so maybe that's why I called it the most value, also much discuses which medal is more worth olympic medal or world championship medal.. It's really hard to decide, but I think all in all a bit ore worth is world championship medal... (especially as I said it's first time we achieved something in world championships)

I would like also to wish Serbia the best in Euro basket 2011. I hope we will see you on final games. It would be great and I think you have good chance to do it, 'cos serbians are along with lthuanians and spanish the most strongest nation in baskeball
Awww no, not again!
Too bad we have some players who involve shop advertisements to present frozen pizzas and fish products.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG