The online racing simulator
Quote from Mustangman759 :it has a xfg in it you muppet, and its actually on the theme incase you have never watched top gear UK.
not like it matters you didnt post the external or the original...

Quote from jrd.racer :Dont you see the XFG in Mustangs pic, damn. And those pics in the OP are examples, we are not going to go make an edit just for the example pic. Now use your discretion and make pic with a LFS car in it and has someting to do with 'Road trip'.

See. he was/is high
Quote from HeerBommel :Made this pic a while ago.

A while ago? The rules say that old pictures are not allowed, but in case you made it after I made this topic, then you should anyway post the preview and external image.

Quote from bishtop :the journey

Sorry, your picture doesn't comply with the rules, so it's not going to the voting thread. But you can make another picture but this time with LFS in it. The example pictures are only to show what road trip might look, you are not supposed to find another picture like those, but you have to make something similar with LFS image, so that it looks like you are going on the road trip. (You can use external image or other backgrounds, but then it must have at least LFS car visible in it.) Is it clear now?
Ahh well here goes.

Final Entry

Prev|Full

External Pictures:

Struggled to come up with something, thought I would enjoy the theme better lol
Attached images
PhotomodeRoadTrip.jpg
PhotomodeRoadTripPrev.jpg
003.JPG
img_0942.jpg
plate.jpg
Quote from jrd.racer :Ahh well here goes.

Final Entry

Prev|Full

External Pictures:

Struggled to come up with something, thought I would enjoy the theme better lol

Realy good job on the shadow for the xfg, but the "killing point" is the Yellow plate, you can select it and paint it black ( the yellow zone ) and "paste" the other plate ( Like you did ), Otherwise , nice edit
Final ENTRY!

External images: #1, #2, #3
Attached images
roadtrip copy.jpg
roadtripsmall.jpg
roadtriporiginal.jpg
roadtripsmall copy.jpg
Nice andRo, but the stuff ontop the car seems a bit too bright, and the drivers helmet.

I was gonna do something similar but I couldn't find any objects to put on top the car.
#32 - Fors
Cool chop Andro.
Nice fitment on the wheels.
Haha cool

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG