The online racing simulator
Lovin' the child seat in the back Autobahn time?
Time to renew it!!

x10 at sainsburys for £4.50

^for myself ...and:

&
...for my ladie!
Quote from doyal :Now with picture! 2kg of goodness..

Cameltoe, I have an old kona 'freeride' bike that I use for really really light XC Planning to change to a Cove Handjob frame soon.

(pic of said bike)

I'll be right over to steal them..we'll take both..this is like post your chit i'll steal Never post your plate online..
Quote from -NightFly- :
^for myself ...and:

&
...for my ladie!

OMG we never knew you were gay till know...welcome out.
Quote from der butz :Got this for my son's birthday today. Also 40 litres of fuel.

greetz

der butz

Money well spent. BTW your team and mate suck..every other team thinks the same,,you could do better
Quote from Boris Lozac :Yeah i chuckled on the Handjob..

geez it's post your last purchase, not the last time you sat and abused yourself...why don't you post I signed up for this deviate site
Quote from doyal :The material is hard where the spikes are, but your hands are generally on the soft outline edge that is raised. They feel really nice, and for £8 I'm not complaining. (I also wear gloves though..) Put em on the bike yesterday, only to find I have a rear flat.

It turns out the crap inside the tube to stop it getting a puncture has clogged up the valve and it's now leaking.

One word..GIRL/woman
this is the "post your last purchase" thread. not the "troll as many people as you can" thread. your shit's old ant. change the record or piss off.
P.S that was two words, numbnuts.
Quote from dadge :this is the "post your last purchase" thread. not the "troll as many people as you can" thread. your shit's old ant. change the record or piss off.

Oh Chit you are not calling anyone a troll are you...your time has come and gone.

On my worst day i'd stand better than you..bring your mom I would say your dad but he ran off.

Piss off yourself and go rob someone..other than your parents.

Let me guess, you're a ginger that doesn't work, gets money for nothing and chicks only if you buy them.

Big advice, don't F*ck with someone over 50..we have money I can hire two guys to come see you..hell I can ask a team member to take a short drive and give you a good slap.

You are way less than you seem...better hide
Quote from AtomAnt :Oh Chit you are not calling anyone a troll are you...your time has come and gone.

On my worst day i'd stand better than you..bring your mom

yes, i called you a troll. any chance you could make like a donkeys dick and hit the road? your stuff is old. at least i try to be funny about it. you just come across as a whiny little bitch.
your last sentence reeks of fail. do people still say "yeah your mom"? "yeah, your dad left her" (yes that is where his post actually ended)
sucks to be you kid.

EDIT: your edit was shyte too. try again?

EDIT2: your second edit is again, shyte. oh no, i'm a ginger. seriously is that the best you can do? you're not in the Special Olympics now Doofey. you're going to have to try harder.

EDIT3: still shyte dude. even if you threaten to send all your friend over to slap me. "don't F*ck with a 50 year old"? i bet all the girls (and guys) say that to you all the time. do 50 year old men actually threaten to send other men to a different country to slap someone?
keep talking kid. it won't be long until they take your computer off you and put you back in your ward.
don't f*ck with someone who doesn't give a shit how many rentboys you can send over. if you behave like a knob, then there's a fair chance you're going to be treated like a knob. what's these guys names? fifi and sasha?
Quote from hyntty :That thing runs on petrol??!!

It runs on 2 year old pedal power..get a girl have a kid

I'd scare you in my plane..you'd be all in your suit and soiling it.
Quote from dadge :yes, i called you a troll. any chance you could make like a donkeys dick and hit the road? your stuff is old. at least i try to be funny about it. you just come across as a whiny little bitch.
your last sentence reeks of fail. do people still say "yeah your mom"? "yeah, your dad left her"
sucks to be you kid.

EDIT: your edit was shyte too. try again?

EDIT2: your second edit is again, shyte. oh no, i'm a ginger. seriously is that the best you can do? you're not in the Special Olympics now Doofey. you're going to have to try harder.

EDIT3: still shyte dude. even if you threaten to send all your friend over to slap me. "don't F*ck with a 50 year old"? i bet all the girls (and guys) say that to you all the time. do 50 year old men actually threaten to send other men to a different country to slap someone?
keep talking kid. it won't be long until they take your computer off you and put you back in your ward.
don't f*ck with someone who doesn't give a shit how many rentboys you can send over. if you behave like a knob, then there's a fair chance you're going to be treated like a knob. what's these guys names? fifi and sasha?

So your Dad left..I was thinking 235 pound former fighter Duncan..he takes book and is used to traveling to slap someone..I bet I can get people here to fund him to come slap you good.

I'm not really going to send friends over..relax..

Keep it up and i may buy a ticket and kick your ass in person..
You're retarded AtomAnt.
Quote from AtomAnt :So your Dad left..I was thinking fat man..he takes book and is used to traveling to slap someone..I bet I can get people here to fund him to come slap you good.

I'm not really going to send friends over..relax..

Keep it up and i may buy a ticket and kick your ass in person..

i fixed that bit for you. no need to thank me.
please do come over and kick my ass. then when you get home again, you can tell your fat friend that you spent a lot of money to fly half way round the world to get a fat lip from someone half your age.
oh, and i said friend, not friends. it's singular. i would say act you're age but you are infact behaving like a grumpy old man. but not the standard grumpy, yours has a slight hint of downs syndrome about it. quick test, what flavour is the window closest to you?
Quote from DevilDare :You're retarded AtomAnt.

+1 (9 posts in a row here, well done! - couldn't be arsed to multi-quote it all in one post?)
"This here kids is how drugs can affect you in a negative way."
Quote from PMD9409 :"This here kids is how the lack of the right drugs can affect you in a negative way."

Quote from AtomAnt :OMG we never knew you were gay till know...welcome out.

Because of buying myself a 6pack of beer or because buying my gf a new shoes and a phone? I´m confused...
Quote from -NightFly- :Because of buying myself a 6pack of beer or because buying my gf a new shoes and a phone? I´m confused...

no, you're just curious.

this for someone
Quote from logitekg25 :

this for someone

You're wrong. That's actually a Mars bar.

If you want to buy a real Milky Way, you need to buy a 3 Musketeers bar.

Silly 'mericans :P

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG