The online racing simulator
Tricky UF1 autocross layout
(12 posts, started )
Just a stunt style layout made for the UF1 its a bit tricky need to have high ride height and soft suspension .... ive included a replay so you can see the way around the track.
Attached images
tricky.jpg
Attached files
BL3_UF1_tricky.lyt - 3.2 KB - 2229 views
example.spr - 27.2 KB - 725 views
Heh, looks interesting. Will only UF1 fit down that track though? I'm sure MRT5 would manage also.
someone should make a giant labyrinth

that would be kinda strange online lol
It would fit but its almost impossible to control on the ramps.... and not high enough for the driving on the tyres. Can prolly use other cars on it but i made it to suit the UF1

Quote :someone should make a giant labyrinth

that would be kinda strange online lol

Only problem is u get a limited amount of objects to use like 512 i think and even my track used close to 500
ya .. true, but it would still be funny to see everyone get lost in it lol
I just watched your replay, very nice I especially enjoyed the part where you went over the blue tyres. Very creative indeed.
dang, i just watched replay too, thats awesome!

not sure whether or not its cool that the ramps have no grip on them still, but its still a really good idea layout
Quote from XCNuse :not sure whether or not its cool that the ramps have no grip on them still, but its still a really good idea layout

it's very annoying :doh:
oops ><
Quote :hmmm... mate certain sections look strikingly similar to my old layout.. i wouldnt complain but i can see you just started with my layout and did some changes

LOL yeah sorry about that i did start with ya old layout ...... wasnt meaning to copy it i did re-do like 90 percent of it just sorta used the start and back section corners i could and prolly should have re did them but was to lazy and since they were there.
Yes but thats classed as copying.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG