The online racing simulator
LFS - PinkyD Style Movie
(22 posts, started )
LFS - PinkyD Style Movie
#2 - kiste
and why you say the best part is 1.08? Okay the beginning is
But at 1.08 its just a bit drifting wich is seen so often...
Quote from kiste :and why you say the best part is 1.08? Okay the beginning is
But at 1.08 its just a bit drifting wich is seen so often...

As i remember that fits with the music
I don't get it...
No offense, but this isn't any better than your previous attempts.

Let's try to put some constructive critism into this... Your vids are almost unwatchable for 3 reasons: 1) the very sudden camera moves, 2) the rubbish camerawork, and 3) the overall "randomness" of your work.

1) can be cured easily. Stop using ridiculously low view smoothing and too high move speed settings. Easy to do, and this will improve your work a lot almost immediately.

2) will already be partly improved once you sort out 1). No one can do decent stuff with the view smoothing settings you are using. The rest is all about training. Before recording any more vids, try to train on following cars smoothly with the shift+U mode, without recording. Watch vids from experimented video makers, and focus on their camerawork. The main thing you'll have to fix is stop accidently letting the car get out of the screen(ie, 0:04, 1:30, 1:44 or 1:50 in this vid). If this happens, either re-record the scene or cut the scene while editing).

3) Well... One of the problem with your vids is that it sometimes feels like you decided to record X scenes of mixed drift/stunt(first scene)/wtf moments(ie, 0:43), and put them together for no real reason. A bit of wildness and randomness can be appreciated, but there must be a minimum of talent and quality behind it, otherwise you won't be taken seriously. If you want to make a drift vid, stick with drift. If you want to make a stunt vid, stick with stunts. If you had a crazy idea and want to make a vid out of it, stick with it, don't mix it with drift and stunts.

Or, in a nutshell: re-read squidhead's excellent tutorial, especially the camerawork and editing parts.

Not trying to put you down or anything, but it's a bit painful to see you making a new vid every week or so, with no real improvements, and the same mistakes over and over again. Hopefully this post and another read of squid's will help you to realise which parts of the process you're doing wrong, and help you to fix them for the next attempt.
#6 - Myffe
0:35 ಠ_ಠ

Srsly man the hell
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :No offense, but this isn't any better than your previous attempts.

Let's try to put some constructive critism into this... Your vids are almost unwatchable for 3 reasons: 1) the very sudden camera moves, 2) the rubbish camerawork, and 3) the overall "randomness" of your work.

1) can be cured easily. Stop using ridiculously low view smoothing and too high move speed settings. Easy to do, and this will improve your work a lot almost immediately.

2) will already be partly improved once you sort out 1). No one can do decent stuff with the view smoothing settings you are using. The rest is all about training. Before recording any more vids, try to train on following cars smoothly with the shift+U mode, without recording. Watch vids from experimented video makers, and focus on their camerawork. The main thing you'll have to fix is stop accidently letting the car get out of the screen(ie, 0:04, 1:30, 1:44 or 1:50 in this vid). If this happens, either re-record the scene or cut the scene while editing).

3) Well... One of the problem with your vids is that it sometimes feels like you decided to record X scenes of mixed drift/stunt(first scene)/wtf moments(ie, 0:43), and put them together for no real reason. A bit of wildness and randomness can be appreciated, but there must be a minimum of talent and quality behind it, otherwise you won't be taken seriously. If you want to make a drift vid, stick with drift. If you want to make a stunt vid, stick with stunts. If you had a crazy idea and want to make a vid out of it, stick with it, don't mix it with drift and stunts.

Or, in a nutshell: re-read squidhead's excellent tutorial, especially the camerawork and editing parts.

Not trying to put you down or anything, but it's a bit painful to see you making a new vid every week or so, with no real improvements, and the same mistakes over and over again. Hopefully this post and another read of squid's will help you to realise which parts of the process you're doing wrong, and help you to fix them for the next attempt.

Well i need a new computer first and i aint home
I love how you released a coming soon video, 2 days before you released the actual movie.
best part of video was hitting the thumbs down button
Quote from Drift_anton :Well i need a new computer first and i aint home

ffs better computer doesnt make you better movie maker :doh:
Quote from Drift_anton :Well i need a new computer first and i aint home

A bit easy to blame the machine. All your recordings so far have been smooth fps wise, and of decent quality. The real issue is you. Why are you in such denial? What about you actually make the effort of reading squid's tutorial carefully and find out what you've been doing wrong, for months?

Anyway, 0 like, 12 dislikes. Must be a record of some sort
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :A bit easy to blame the machine. All your recordings so far have been smooth fps wise, and of decent quality. The real issue is you. Why are you in such denial? What about you actually make the effort of reading squid's tutorial carefully and find out what you've been doing wrong, for months?

Anyway, 0 like, 12 dislikes. Must be a record of some sort

Huh? im at a 30 fps laptop with no record 60 50 59 fps sometimes 12fps
Quote from Drift_anton :Huh? im at a 30 fps laptop with no record 60 50 59 fps sometimes 12fps

Well I record always @ 30fps
Quote from Drift_anton :Huh? im at a 30 fps laptop with no record 60 50 59 fps sometimes 12fps

How about read squids tutorial and you will find a solution for that too. And FPS has nothing to do with your camera work.
Why can't you just admit that you are shit in what you do and you want to be helped?
what the heck i lost all settings in lfs everything is gone

Wth even my wheel settings and profile
I just realized that no comments are needed for this kid.. 'Cos simply he doesn't give a sh*t about comments... He will do everything that fits to him and that's end of the story...
actualy i used widows movie maker before 2 - 3 .4 months ago when i got sony vegas
Quote from Drift_anton :actualy i used widows movie maker before 2 - 3 .4 months ago when i got sony vegas

Do you even read the comments being posted in your threads?

Every post you make is so out of context to the previous posts, that it pretty much makes you look like you're downright ignoring them or simply can't read and understand english. Judging by your signature, you already know how to use the quote button. Why not use it when replying? Or do you just want to put people off?
I think he just cant understand shit
i understand , just sayid im new to sony vegas but i had it some years ago too at my gta sa drift something but i still learn vegas
Now what the hell has vegas to do with camera movements?
Drift_anton made this discussion so absurd by being absolutely out of context that it is actually interesting to read and also kinda funny
still the vid is pretty poor

LFS - PinkyD Style Movie
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG