The online racing simulator
Car skins all blurry!
(5 posts, started )
Car skins all blurry!
I was just racing on Cargame.S2. I spectated in the middle of a race and all of a sudden my garage and all skins look like this:

Note that I run dual monitors and the other monitor showing desktop is just fine. My garage looks like this, all blurry. The car detail and tracks don't look blurry at all. Other games are just fine as well. I run the game at 1920x1080 with every option maxed. I have been running it like this for a few years without a single issue. I 'can' play still but don't want to with car skins looking like this.

Steps I took:

1. Reconnected to game = fail
2. Rebooted PC = fail
3. Uninstalled LFS, Reinstalled = fail
4. Quadruple checked all in game settings = fail

Nothing is adding up to why this happened but I cannot play with the game acting like this. This has never happened before. Nothing changed and nothing was added or anything to my system, it just started doing this after I spectated. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
There have been a couple of threads with people having similar problems, check the settings in your graphics drivers and make sure they are set to quality not performance, this seemed to be the cause for some
You're just too stoned.
If you're using a Radeon card, go to CCC and see if Mipmap is set to high quality.
There's some map bias or something alike, move it to the LEFT.

Quote from Scawen :Possibly you have selected low res textures or you have moved the Mip bias sliders to the right.

The best position for the Mip bias sliders will depend on your Texture filtering setting.

You can get back to default settings like this :

- exit LFS
- delete cfg.txt
- start LFS

Car skins all blurry!
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG