The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Klutch :You're seriously saying Colder, more dense air doesn't created a bigger bang, therefor more power?

Because thats pretty much what you just stated.

created or creating? you're not making much sense. i pretty much said what i posted. if you don't understand, stay off the chemicals.

does the air that makes the "bigger bang" go through an intake? which would restrict the amount of air that can actually go into the engine?
also, would the big hole at the bottom of the engine bay create a vacuum sucking all this colder more dense air right out of the bottom of the car? unless the air inside the engine bay is static (which i doubt) then making holes on your car and calling them intakes or vents is pretty stupid.
Well, I'm not sure if I wanna argue about this To me it's all the same, whether you build your own wing or remove a headlight for extra horsepowerz. You most likely have no clue what you're doing, haha.
We know very good what we are doing over here
I just got a new one finally.
97 S-10 ext cab, bagged and body dropped. Not everyone's style im sure.

And my daily
Are you kidding me? Don't ever drive that thing to our country, it will not survive.
lol its just a weekend warrior, and also with the bags all the way up, it sits almost as high as a stock s10
dat mirror
Show cars and low utes/trucks are beyond gay. They serve no purpose.
just like every other show car
Thank you for repeating what i just said.
oh i read that as 'show trucks/utes serve no purpose' sry
That bagged truck is awesome! Although I'd change the colour...
Car got alligned for free today and i've mastered Denicol oil sponsorship.
Random pics from last week.

Peek-a-boo

Fck yea!

Another car given to me, don't know what to do with it. I think it will be a donor car to some diy project or something...

A little cosmetic rust, just to keep thieves away

2e-e EFI, 55kW, 230000km, pretty good engine condition, just head cover gasket needs to be changed, whole engine bay is covered in oil . Silent knocking is possible to hear, but i think that might be because of poor lubrication, due to bad gasket . Also something in engine is making strange noises, something like thin sheet metal grinding and banging into somewhere, but i don't think that's major problem, car's running just fine, probably some bolts just got loose. Will see more, when i get inside it...

Quote from BigPeBe :Compiled a boring little video from one of the first proper test runs driven last weekend with Turbo Sierra I posted some time ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMpuPCMjkUc

Sierras are awesome! I want to see some more aggresive videos of that!
Attached images
DSC00266.JPG
DSC00267.JPG
Quote from KiRmelius : Sierras are awesome! I want to see some more aggresive videos of that!

My driving style is about the get much more aggressive after I get it MOT'd (possibly this week if everything goes to plan) and swap the rear axle to other one with LSD and disc brakes. Also quite possibly, more boost. Maybe at some point we may even have the camera with us.

Quote from AW06 :AWESOME CORSA!

Here is mine :P

Get on allcorsa.co.uk

I'm banned on there, Won't go into why, Their loss.
Did loads more mods today, but the one I'll get the least hate for:

Before:

After:

(and yes, I know my mirrors look like arse)
Quote from Jakg :Did loads more mods today, but the one I'll get the least hate for:

Before:

After:

(and yes, I know my mirrors look like arse)

Hmm, can only see one change? The strip at the bottom of the doors.

Dammit Jack you stopped the 'Chav' REVOLUTION! :riceboy:
Quote from lukelfs :Hmm, can only see one change? The strip at the bottom of the doors.

Yeah - the rest of the stuff is all internal (and incredibly boring, like changing door reflectors).

Just a little thing I've been meaning to do for a while
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG