The online racing simulator
a way of living...
(12 posts, started )
a way of living...
After som constructive criticism (thanks RoCkBiGdAvE), I uploaded a new and improved version of "A way of living" at bestsharing:

http://www.bestsharing.com/fil ... _LIVING_IMPROVED.mpg.html

Enjoy and keep commenting!
Cheers,
Ingolf
Not letting me download
Quote :Not letting me download

hmmm.. strange, I wonder why? Do you reach the web-page? Do you right-click and select save target as?

It's not protected with any password.

If anybody else has problems downloading, let me know and I'll find another URL.
Hmmm, i dno. I like this movie, but something is hitting me in the face like tuna.

The music is good, it has fast bits, slow bits and could do very well in a LFS movie, but i dont think you used the music in your advantage. When the music picked up pase, the XRR also did, but then the net clip was straight back to slow mo, maybe keep the fast pased for a little linger to set the music off with the images.

The b&w look is styleish and adds class to the vid. Also, the angles your using adds to that.

Overal, good vid. Short, sweet and nice to watch. Well done
-
(RoCkBiGdAvE) DELETED by RoCkBiGdAvE
Thanks for your input, I agree with you about the slomo and music beeing out of phase sometimes. It's just a matter of putting some more editing time into it. But I am learning by doing. This is my first attempt at reaching fairly good image quality - and music. The following movies will hopefully improve !

Cheers,
Ingolf
For the improved version, follow the link posted at the top of this thread.
#7 - KeMoT
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :Not letting me download

Download works.
I am downloading it right now.
#8 - Bosse
Quote from KeMoT :Download works.
I am downloading it right now.

Looks lite it worked if you read his next post

And I'm also downloading now..
great vid, i really like it.

1. improved version means, better compression algo? (i REALLY hope)
2. get rid of these black bars around the picture (if they weren't intentional)
3. (if possible) double the framerate and increase the res. to at least 720*576
4. big thx for the good music, keep it that way

regards
Please could you pop it on YouTube, google video or similar
My kind of movie/mood.

9/10 from me
Thanks fellow racers, I appreciate your feedback !

The improved version means more suitable filmclips in sync with the music, and also better frame rates. I'll try to compile one with higher frame rates (currently 25) and resizing from 640*480 to 720*576. I'll see what I can do with the black frame...

I'll take your suggestions to go with the next movie.
Cheers!

a way of living...
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG