The online racing simulator
Quote from Becky Rose :Acckut, sorry - you're the last thing on my mind . I honestly don't recall - but it was invite only this year anyway.

nah, no problem. I once wrote you a pm somewhere round January asking about the meet. Didn't have time this year anyway, while you were out there racing karts I've been assembling gloveboxes for VW Passats.
LAWL!

Hope you guys had fun.

Quote from ACCAkut :nah, no problem. I once wrote you a pm somewhere round January asking about the meet.

see this is where you went wrong because I'm not actually your mummy.
Quote from Becky Rose :see this is where you went wrong because I'm not actually your mummy.

I thought you was the mummy of this whole community?

Mummy of the Kart track!
Quote from rockclan :I thought you was the mummy of this whole community?

...mummy...

come on, she is not that bad looking is she ... ?

:hidesbehi
Quote from ACCAkut :...mummy...

come on, she is not that bad looking is she ... ?

:hidesbehi

You sir have won the LFS Daily Epic Award of 1-8-2011
which kart track did you guys race at this year?
the same as last year, g-force karting
:tired:
-
(Litro) DELETED by Litro
My shoulders are still hurting...is that normal???

Anyway, some photos if you want to see the Karting just click here
Alltho I looked like I were going to rape someone by staring on them, there were a good bounch of nice photos there

Edit: And the shoulders, after a rough night you should know better....
When gamers do karting
...Following on from the pre-meeting discussion T.V.E. decided to make good on some of his promises.
Quote from The Very End :Alltho I looked like I were going to rape someone by staring on them

Lol
Well the 6 kart were absolutely ****ing shit
Quote from anttt69 :I recently visited Llandow & there is a great kart track there (1km long). Its not far from g-force & well worth a visit.
http://www.swkc.co.uk/trackfacilities.html

We tried to sort that out with them but the owners weren't interested at all. Their loss

I would just like to thank everyone for coming and making it a great weekend. Everyone got on great and we did have a great time. We were all knackered again on Saturday night but there were plenty of interesting conversations, even if everyone took the piss of my MEGA idea

Thanks also to everyone looking after my house and cleaning up Sunday morning, was appreciated

See you all next year I hope
Looks like KayJay to me
Quote from jasonmatthews :Looks like KayJay to me

It's hard to tell your pray apart when they wizz past like the stars visible from the cockpit of the Millenium Falcon...

Haha Passo!
He gets bloody everywhere! - Top Gear the night after...
Attached images
TG Passo.jpg
Look arround, he can now be behind you...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG