The online racing simulator
Realistic NASCAR 500 Rules and Requirments
Will you send the password here LFSForum or in other forum?
It'll likely be PM'ed both places. People who sign-up over there will get the PM there, and everybody who's LFSworld name is registered to race will get a PM here on the LFSforums. You'll get it both places however
Would try this one,but at that date is LFSCART round... Ironicly - in oval,reversed though.
Quote from Eclipsed :Would try this one,but at that date is LFSCART round... Ironicly - in oval,reversed though.

Oh.. I suppose I should have checked that... I will likely move it to Sunday then We can't conflict with that... that's alot of possable racers lost.

Edit: Thanks for pointing that out. I was able to fix it quickly rather than spending alot of time on changing it in a bunch of different places
Quote from Cornys :Oh.. I suppose I should have checked that... I will likely move it to Sunday then We can't conflict with that... that's alot of possable racers lost.

Edit: Thanks for pointing that out. I was able to fix it quickly rather than spending alot of time on changing it in a bunch of different places

And can u move then the qualifying to the sunday too and move the start time to 16 UTC. Then I can drive the event, in saturday 13th day i haven't any time... But please, thanks!

EDIT: I checked my timetable and 15 UTC start is good for me, but Sunday only.
Quote from Speed Senna :And can u move then the qualifying to the sunday too and move the start time to 16 UTC. Then I can drive the event, in saturday 13th day i haven't any time... But please, thanks!

EDIT: I checked my timetable and 15 UTC start is good for me, but Sunday only.

I can't change it unless there is an LFS event which the 13th conflicts with.. I'm sorry...
Not available on Sunday's...

Also for restarts you should add a rule to make sure people don't jump them, it was a BIG issue in the ky250, passing before the line shouldn't be allowed unless there is a bunch up.
^ Yup, Remind me to bring that up prior to the test event to the Admins. I've got a few theories on how to fix that, and I'm sure you guys have got your own. We'll just have to find something which works
I should be getting me a DFGT soon, so i can show everyone how to race the ovals
-
(Speed Senna) DELETED by Speed Senna : junk
You may start at the rear of the pack if there's a lack of drivers there to fill out the 30 car field... I wouldn't count on that happening though, but it's definitly possable.
Quote from Cornys :You may start at the rear of the pack if there's a lack of drivers there to fill out the 30 car field... I wouldn't count on that happening though, but it's definitly possable.

Thank You Very Much, now i can do skins too, if i can race too.
Server's been seeing some pretty hard action today
Will this be a continueing series,(for those of us a little slow on the uptake), who forgot to register in time.

And will the car setups be a set thing, or subject to change over time?
On account of I still run about 3 seconds outside that minimum lap time you have. I hope to at least be able to spectate for a while.

well, back to some more lapping and setup testing.
Quote from shorty943 :Will this be a continueing series,(for those of us a little slow on the uptake), who forgot to register in time.

And will the car setups be a set thing, or subject to change over time?
On account of I still run about 3 seconds outside that minimum lap time you have. I hope to at least be able to spectate for a while.

well, back to some more lapping and setup testing.

You're not late to sign-up... It's a 1 time event. You'll need to get lap times in the accepted bracket in order to race..
Due to a lack of interest requirments for entry may be lowered, along with required paint schemes being scrapped. Stay alert for further information reguarding this.
Okay revised race information thread will be posted shortly.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG