The online racing simulator
#26 - CSF
No skin kit, just add the plates.
Quote from CSF :No skin kit, just add the plates.

where are the plates?
#28 - CSF
When I open up a skin thread in the next few days, they will be there.
Could someone help me out a bit,i am slightly confused(opens the door up a crack for abuse!).Is qualification for the Sunday race on this evening?
Quote from chris kasch :Could someone help me out a bit,i am slightly confused(opens the door up a crack for abuse!).Is qualification for the Sunday race on this evening?

Quote :
I. General Series Information
1.The 2011 GT2 World Series (GT2WS) series is defined as a series running six events in theLive for Speed simulation software using one track from each environment and restrictedGTR class cars.2.Each round will be three days long. Day 1 is Sunday for pre-qualification. Qualification willtake place on Friday, Day 2. Race will take place on Saturday, Day 3

Quote :VII.Qualifying Procedure
1.Each round will have qualification on the Friday prior to the race, held in knockout styleformat.a)Qualifying Session 1 (“Q1”) will be 20 minutes in duration, starting at 19:00 UTC.

The short answer is yes.
Quote from chris kasch :Could someone help me out a bit,i am slightly confused(opens the door up a crack for abuse!).Is qualification for the Sunday race on this evening?

you ment saturday?
Thanks,it was the pre qualification on the sunday part that was throwing me but now is ee that is in the evebt of more than 29 cars wanting to race
No i meant Friday
well you said sunday race...
Doh!!

Yes i just assumed the race was on sunday,glad someone is paying attention!

Always been used to race day beeing on a Sunday with the Karting
As of this time, we have decided to shorten the series to 5 rounds, eliminating the Fern Bay Classic (F25) round. All other rounds that were scheduled after that round, will move up a date to fill out the schedule.

This has been done to reduce conflicts with the start of the NDR winter series, as well as give a shorter schedule commitment for all teams

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG