The online racing simulator
logitech df gt
(16 posts, started )
logitech df gt
hey guys, my little brother have this wheel, and after he got a new computer it won't work, i've tried downloading the profiler tons of times, it is worth to mention that when he starts the pc it calibrates as it should, but in profiler most of the time it can't find it but other times it is recognised as a driving force please help us
bump? no one can help?
Hi,

When you say you tried downloading the profiler - did you download the correct version that is suited for your operating system? If possible, can you add the link to the driver that you downloaded? (For example, this is the driver/profiler download for the a DFGT on Windows 7 - you've got to select 32/64 bit)

If I recall correctly, even if you don't have the profiler installed - LFS does correctly recognized the device (for example in Options > Controls it should say Logitech DFGT). Does LFS recognize the device correctly?

When you install the profiler - have you followed the steps correctly? For example, you should only plug in the device's USB when requested - the calibration might not work properly if you have already plugged in the USB before you started installing the profiler...
i've downloaded of logitech's website under df gt, and chose windows 7 and 64 bit, and the pc is 64 bit i have the link here http://www.logitech.com/da-dk/ ... oads&bit=&osid=14

And btw, it seems the profiler works but cant seem to find the wheel in the correct way

i will check the lfs thing when he's home
You can try forcing the 900 deg mode by pressing SELECT + R3 + RIGHT PADDLE combo on the wheel. Have you tried plugging the wheel to a different USB port?
okay will try that and yeah all usb ports on it has been tried
at what time shouldm i do the combo? and lfs seems to get that it is a dfgt but profiler doesn't so i don't know what the heck is the problem? :/
You can press the combo any time you want. It's been my experience that my DFP would sometimes get stuck in the 200 deg mode because the driver doesn't tell it to switch. It happens only in W7, I don't recall having such problem in XP. Forcing in to 900 deg and replugging it usually solved the problem.
okay will try that
it still wont work, it's recognised in profiler as some blue wheel? in the pic but when you see the equipment thingy it says driving force gt
Does the combo do anything or does the wheel just ignore it? Perhaps it only works with DFP, I dunno.
The "blue wheel" is Logitech Driving Force, all Logitech wheels are initially recognized like that. What happens is that either the driver doesn't tell your DFGT to switch to the "native" mode or your DFGT doesn't accept the switching command for some reason. Do you have the latest version of the Logitech drivers installed? Can you test the wheel with another computer?
Try running the profiler in compatibility mode
will try that tommorow and yeah it is newest driver
tried, none of it works
Can you try the wheel with another computer? The wheel could be faulty but so can be something wrong with the drivers, it's impossible to tell without deeper investigation. Test with another PC is the easiest way to find it out.
okay will try it on mine later

logitech df gt
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG