The online racing simulator
XRG Drift Setup
(7 posts, started )
XRG Drift Setup
Hi, I've been looking all over for a good drift setup for the XRG, found a couple good ones. BUT! I never manage to make the tires smoke like a real car would do. So, any advices or good setups for some nice smoky tires and a nice drift?
Btw. Im driving with the keyboard, just so u know.

- Guru
Just get a tweak..
Ok, can anyone put up a good drift tweak for the xrg then?
Just change the gear ratios/decrease the final drive ratio on the set I guess...
Here is the setup that drift with. My PB is 25k on Blackwood GP with this setup. Enjoy
Attached files
XRG_DRiFT 001.set - 132 B - 15249 views
well it depends you sometimes don't need a tweak for smoke but do you use the normal keyboard control or some other settings!? sometimes to make the car smoke you'll just do a quick burnout at the start in the pits but not to make the tires pop it won't just directly smoke after few drifts it'll start smoking and the drift will be harder to control etc.. but when i do that when i drift with XRG like that with smoke i use keyboard also but i keep the car on 5-6 RPM cuz you can't control it on 7RPM on the end of the corner press it to it's limit and it'll smoke like snow hope you understood what i was saying and this was helpfull
Basics of a drift setup

-Locked Diff
-No fear
-High tyre pressure
-Max steering angle
-High ratio gears

XRG Drift Setup
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG