The online racing simulator
Custom veiw and Fixed To Forward Axis horrors
Howdy!

Sorry if this has been asked before.
But how do I make "Fixed To Forward Axis" off / disabled / dead or whatever?

It's possible to do in chase veiw mode, but not in the custom veiw mode =(
You cannot I am afraid. You are doomed to have no mirror.
Maybe something can be made like the realistic head movement addon.
God damit, this is outragoues, Scawen, I swear I'll do a mass riot if this maddnes is not stopped!! :gnasher:

I probably shouldn't have been so vague. What I meant was an external program like the realistic head movement mod that monitors(outguage?) ingame car position and modifies the cam position constantly. I'm sure you've seen it; but instead of in the cockpit, the view needs to be behind the car using custom view, and the camera is free to swing back and forth and re-centre itself smoothly based on car heading and velocity. BUT, you have to know how to program to make this kinda thing. Maybe someone reads this and understands.
Quote from JasonJ :I probably shouldn't have been so vague. What I meant was an external program like the realistic head movement mod that monitors(outguage?) ingame car position and modifies the cam position constantly. I'm sure you've seen it; but instead of in the cockpit, the view needs to be behind the car using custom view, and the camera is free to swing back and forth and re-centre itself smoothly based on car heading and velocity. BUT, you have to know how to program to make this kinda thing. Maybe someone reads this and understands.

Damn :/ Are there some external programs that allready have been made witch is similar to what you explain, or must I program something myself?
Thanks, I'll send the poor sod a message and we'll see how it goes

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG