The online racing simulator
Realistic NASCAR 500 Practice Session #2
The second Practice Session for this years Realistic NASCAR 500 will be held on Monday, July 25th at 22:00 GMT on Realistic NASCAR 500

The password for this session will be "session"

This session will consist of a 1 hour practice session in which once you leave the track (shift + S or shift +P) you may not rejoin.

Should a crash occur the track will be red flaged until the crash is cleaned up (drivers involved either Spec. or limp back to the pits). Those not involved are asked to enter the garage area (behind the pit stalls, entry to this is near the entry to pit road) until the green flag is displayed once again.

In order to get session credit you must complete at least 50 laps (May be reduced if there are long periods of red flag)

If the session goes without a red flag all who receive credit will be given double credit.

For full Realistic NASCAR 500 information, and to sign up, visit us at: http://nascar.freeforums.org/2 ... n-ups-information-t3.html

You must sign-up in order to participate in this session. If you join without signing up first, you will be kicked. Thank you
Another miss - too late for me at workday...
lol, I'm gonna keep moving their times around.. I might get rid of the required practice sessions due to the low numbers on the sign-ups.. #3 will be beinng posted shortly.. hopefully you'll be able to make that one
Practice session going to start in 45 minutes.
Apparently there's not enough interest out there to have this event.. Currently 0 people are qualified to race the race, and only 3 people have a single practice session credit.. I'm having family issues once again (I planed on holding this event and organizing it to take my mind off of eveything, but... the fact that nobody's interested makes it hard to put energy or time into it). I just don't know if I'll be able to do it anyways..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG