The online racing simulator
Need FBM BL keyboard setup, under 1.14
(4 posts, started )
#1 - Miza
Hello, I know there are specific websites that have specific setups, I tried a good amount of them and my current PB is 1.14.05 and thats driving my skin out, auto gearshift with slight keyboard support.

I have soo many different setups that I don't even know what is what, if anyone can specifically give me a setup that is proven to go faster then 1.14 on keyboard I will be very thankful.
#2 - Juzaa
It's not the setup that makes you fast, it's the driver who's fast or not. I've played with a keyboard driver who could drive about any setup under 1.13. What you need to do is learn how to drive with manual gears and you'll be about half a second faster within 2 weeks.

I suggest that you test our your setups and see what works for you. Drive them all and try to feel the car, watch your sector times when you think you've driven the sector well and so on. Once you see what kind of setups are fast for you can you start molding the best setup more to the way you feel it should go.

The one thing that you should also note is that not all keyboard drivers drive exactly the same way. As don't all mouse drivers or all wheel drivers. That's why you can't usually just take others' setups and drive extremely fast with them. You need to modify them a bit to suit you.

I know this might seem just useless but it will be worth much more to you than any setup just given to you. You'll learn about your driving style and modifying setups (when studying the setups and trying to find out what is the difference that makes other faster than the other). You'll learn how to drive the way it's meant to in this game and you'll be faster because of that. (driving with manual gearbox)

Still if you need just a fast setup, I suggest setupgrid. (setups for wheel or mouse don't differ much so just pick the fastest ones and try out which suits you the best)
definitely learn manual gears, that will make you massively faster and more responsive when racing

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG