The online racing simulator
LFS Outgauge on iPad
(84 posts, started )
The video looks very promising, but most people have iPhones/iTouches so I think you'd have a winner if you made a version for them.

That way you could put it on your wheel and have a more realistic dash.
he did, but u need idisplay
I have mine set-up like that on my G27, but it creates a lot of ingame lag (30 fps o_O) and i would not be able to handle fraps recording with that.
Please People!
Write what iDevice have!
And i make for that!

Everybody write not working here and lagging.... but what device and on wifi... iOS... Win7 XP 32bit 64bit?

I have 1 Windows 7 and 1 iPhone 4 ! I cant make universal app about this... i need testers!
Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
iPod Touch Gen4, with outdated iOS, the high res screen one

Three words about this program--

Lags Like Hell. Also, can't adjust it per car... stuck in km/h and only up to 8000rpm and 240km/h
can confrim it works on 3gs and with vista home x64

personally i find its not that laggy it does somtimes lag though, would be sweet if it could be customised say mph/mph and adjusted for each car.

stil some work to do on this but its a good app and i like it just needs some attetion to detail.

mayb try helping the guy out instead of the critisium might help get the app working a bit better

on that note thanks for the app hope you keeep it updated!
Just tried it with iDisplay, and it worked like a charm. I need to find a way to keep it up though

EDIT: I found the bottom of my monitor to be perfect.. lol
I have an iPad 2 and a Mac mini with Windows 7.
Quote from Grum GTI : personally i find its not that laggy it does somtimes lag though

Lag as in massive frame loss is what I meant.

from 150 fps to 20-40

LFS Outgauge on iPad
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG