The online racing simulator
Just a minor bug @fern bay
(9 posts, started )
The bricklayer has made a little mistake and walled up the armco
Attached images
fern_bay_bug.jpg
#2 - Sk0rp
there's also something freaky in fern bay - if you hit a wall your car may shot airborn a lot easier than other trac enviroments. or is it just me?
Quote from frokki :The bricklayer has made a little mistake and walled up the armco

I was gonna post this bug back in S1, but decided no too . The wall hang in air thing is also on other tracks, such as Westhill International..
Just a couple of minor things I noticed on RallyX Green, at the apex of turn 2 and just before you enter the dirt section there are 2 patches of groung where the skid marks flash. Also on the last dirt corner there are some trucks on the outfield of the circuit, the rear of the blue one is inside a tree.
A similar bug in KY GP.
Attached images
BugWall.JPG
There is a fun one at KY National. The sand trap on the left, as you turn into the infield, has a dip in it although the wall doesn't dip with it. Most cars (provided their setup allows them to be driven through sand) will drive underneath it and fly out the otherside back onto the oval and then reset back on track with a flat arse.

Also a similar thing at the chicane before the pit entrance of Aston GP/Historic (on the left).
KY National
- also if u hit the end of the pit/track seperator walls very fast, u fly like mad, and land outside the track.
- then when u reset, u are standing on top of the fence.
Attached images
ehh....jpg
hihi... funny one!

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG