The online racing simulator
Sorry for the encruste at qualif, thought it was only a 1 hours sessions since I saw a lot of peoples connected here.
I wanted to apologize to 87 R.Belo for the ugly crash I did at the start of the race during the safety car. After checking the replay, it clearly looks like I dive bombed him on purpose, but it was not meant to be like that. What happened was that I kept big distance at the start and I saw everyone driving away pretty fast, so I thought nobody will start breaking suddenly, but everyone did and I of course...wasn't looking at the road at that moment.

But thanks for organizing the event.
Quote from andRo. :I wanted to apologize to 87 R.Belo for the ugly crash I did at the start of the race during the safety car. After checking the replay, it clearly looks like I dive bombed him on purpose, but it was not meant to be like that. What happened was that I kept big distance at the start and I saw everyone driving away pretty fast, so I thought nobody will start breaking suddenly, but everyone did and I of course...wasn't looking at the road at that moment.

But thanks for organizing the event.

No problem mate ... that things happens
Really enjoyed ourselves.Got quite crazy in parts with tyres flying all over the place

Tyres popped on the last lap(grrrr) oh and many thanks to the slow lapped car going through he chicane!
I really enjoyed it I liked it being a short 1 hour race aswell... this was our first event as **Pure motorsport** so qlly went well getting upto 3rd at one point & 6th at one point in the race was great for us Look forward to the 1st round....
Was a nice race had much fun thanks for organisation and all drivers.
I drove during 30 minuts or less and it was a real pleasure !
Lots of actions ! I started 27th and i was in Top 10 6/7 laps later ^^
Just one point for me : Qual is maybe too long to do this before the race... Why not the day before ?
#59 - CSF
It is being done the day before, this is just a problem with the test race.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG