The online racing simulator
What to upgrade?
(93 posts, started )
Yeah, but, in case of GTA IV, benchmark has like 2-3 times higher framerate than actual gameplay, because there's very limited number of physics objects (peds/car drivers).

Comparison, um. Easy. GTX 560 gets 14532 points in 3DMark 06, 8800 SLI gets 19811, according to forums.nvidia.com & xtremesystems.org.
Quote from e.reiljans :yeah, but, in case of gta iv, benchmark has like 2-3 times higher framerate than actual gameplay, because there's very limited number of physics objects (peds/car drivers).

Comparison, um. Easy. Gtx 560 gets 14532 points in 3dmark 06, 8800 sli gets 19811, according to forums.nvidia.com & xtremesystems.org.

c-o-m-p-a-r-r-i-s-o-n s-h-e-e-t-s

Could somebody please confirm that it's English I'm speaking here? Thanks.
We've already established that you're a level 95 bullshit artist, so just writing numbers isn't going to work in this case.
EDIT: Is there a particular reason why you're using 3dmark 06? it's nearly 6 year old. any chance of 3d mark 11?
Quote from dadge :c-o-m-p-a-r-r-i-s-o-n s-h-e-e-t-s

Nobody made one, so there isn't one.
Is that some kind of rocket science thing to figure out, Irishman?
so not only are you a billshit artist, but you've yet to master the concept of the print screen. remember last time you started with your mild racism? it ended up you were gonna put your mouth to work to get money to buy LFS. do you really want to do this again?
Quote from dadge :so not only are you a billshit artist, but you've yet to master the concept of the print screen.

lolwat?
1. google 8800GT SLI 3Dmark 06
2. google GTX 560 SLI 3Dmark 06
3. see how retarded you are.
go to the 3d mark website and use their comparison feature...
over thinking it again m8. chins up buttercup, you gave it your best.
Quote from E.Reiljans :lolwat?
1. google 8800GT SLI 3Dmark 06
2. google GTX 560 SLI 3Dmark 06
3. see how retarded you are.

link
single 8800gt : 5528 X2 (if you could get 100% scaling) 11056
single GTX 560: 15097

see, you need evidence to support your claims, and as i have said before, stock clock e8400 could play crysis on ultra with a 5770
Quote from anbiddulph :link
single 8800gt : 5528 X2 (if you could get 100% scaling) 1156
single GTX 560: 15097

see, you need evidence to support your claims, and as i have said before, stock clock e8400 could play crysis on ultra with a 5770

Well when I first played Crysis on my current setup I can remember only getting 25fps and less maxed out at 1920x1200, however I cannot remember if it was with SLI'd cards
it's all gone a bit blah blah blah. i'll leave you to it.
dadge, I'm pretty sure thread says "20K 3DMARK06" in the thread title, and "3DMARK06 - 19811 points" further in the post.
It has results from both 01SE, 03, 05 and 06 if your Irishman eyes are too blind to see that.
Quote from anbiddulph :i think it might be 3dmark11 but thats the comparison i can find, 560 > 2 8800gt

You think? Nope. 560 is inferior even to 9800 GX2, not even talking about two 8800GT's. And GTS 450 is inferior even to SINGLE 8800GT in some tests.
still with the mild racism. how's about you up the anti and think of something a bit more original than confirming my nationality. if i were to do the same to you, we'd actually have people looking for a place called Retardopia. see what i did there? that was original thought. try it.
It's as original as any of those "your mom" jokes, Mr. Irishman
Quote from E.Reiljans :dadge, I'm pretty sure thread says "20K 3DMARK06" in the thread title, and "3DMARK06 - 19811 points" further in the post.
It has results from both 01SE, 03, 05 and 06 if your Irishman eyes are too blind to see that.You think? Nope. 560 is inferior even to 9800 GX2, not even talking about two 8800GT's. And GTS 450 is inferior even to SINGLE 8800GT in some tests.

Quote from anbiddulph :
EDIT
here 560 score of 25539

i think he missed that edit bud. i'll just bring it to his attention.

These Irish eyes are smiling. <<< original thought again. it's a play on words hinting towards an Irish song. that joke's is probably to much for you to cope with. here try this, knock knock...
He doesn't mentions which 3D Mark version he's using there. Various 3D Mark versions have totally different scores and can't be compared to eachother.
Quote :So all in all im abit sad it takes this much voltage but in the end i got the clocks i wanted to have and get 27336 3Dmark06 score so im happy with it.

Well...
Quote from E.Reiljans :He doesn't mentions which 3D Mark version he's using there. Various 3D Mark versions have totally different scores and can't be compared to eachother.

Quote :i would get at Stock settings i run furmark 3d 06..i tryed 2011 but since i have no HD screen (yet!!!) it would give me only errors

make that level 94 bullshit artist.
Quote from E.Reiljans :He doesn't mentions which 3D Mark version he's using there. Various 3D Mark versions have totally different scores and can't be compared to eachother.

so why argue against the COMPARISON LIST? they will be using the SAME version and the 560 has a score 4000 HIGHER than 8800GT sli, and thats if it had 100% scaling, WHICH IT WONT!

And, i quote from the link 'To find out what temperatures i would get at Stock settings i run furmark 3d 06'

see that? 06!
Quote from dadge :.....

make that level 94 bullshit artist.

And what exactly in that sentence specifies which 3DMark, not Furmark version he did use?
Quote from anbiddulph :so why argue against the COMPARISON LIST? they will be using the SAME version and the 560 has a score 4000 HIGHER than 8800GT sli, and thats if it had 100% scaling, WHICH IT WONT!

Cause on comparison list 8800GT most likely was paired with a crappy CPU which bottlenecked it? I linked you to 20K score, have fun denying it.
Quote from E.Reiljans :And what exactly in that sentence specifies which 3DMark, not Furmark version he did use?Cause on comparison list 8800GT most likely was paired with a crappy CPU which bottlenecked it? I linked you to 20K score, have fun denying it.

i linked you a 25500 score, have fun denying it
Quote from E.Reiljans :And what exactly in that sentence specifies which 3DMark, not Furmark version he did use?Cause on comparison list 8800GT most likely was paired with a crappy CPU which bottlenecked it? I linked you to 20K score, have fun denying it.

that fact that i was able to read past his choice of words and understand which program he was talking about. have you googled Furmark benchmark? you won't get much.
move on bukko, you've been caught with your balls in the honey pot again.
Well if you guys just read my quote you would see that it is 3Dmark06

What to upgrade?
(93 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG