The online racing simulator
Suround sound issue.
(5 posts, started )
Suround sound issue.
I have a pair of Astro A40s that I use for my xbox 360 hooked up thru toslink. It has a MP3 input in the back of the mixamp that I have my PC hooked up to that so I can here skype and stuff while Im gaming. I have a little issue with that though. Im pretty sure you cant get 7.1 out of a mp3 cable but the mixamp does it. The issue is that when I have the 3.5mm cable in the rear input I only get stereo in the Realtek test. When I have it in the front Im able to hear all 7 channels (expect bass). Anyone know why this is?
Did you know that humans can't locate where bass is coming from?
Quote from Dygear :Did you know that humans can't locate where bass is coming from?

Um, that is only IF the subwoofer is properly placed and in phase. All logicrap and such subwoofers will be heard easily. After all, audiophile's goal is to get the bass right so u cant hear where its coming from.
3.5mm cable has only three wires inside - ground, left channel, and right channel. There's no way you could possibly be hearing 7 channels over it.
Quote from hazaky :Um, that is only IF the subwoofer is properly placed and in phase. All logicrap and such subwoofers will be heard easily. After all, audiophile's goal is to get the bass right so u cant hear where its coming from.

Yay, then I did a good job

You already need 3x a 3.5mm jack (incl. cables ofcourse) to transfer 5.1 sound.

Suround sound issue.
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG