The online racing simulator
For the Latvians on LFSforum.
(10 posts, started )
I have recently been hanging and drinking with some Latvians, have to say you guys seem to be really polite and a great sense of humour.

Also at the moment, I have a really heavy cold, and I was eating those Laima Prozit chocolate with liquer inside them, and I enjoyed them very much, and the guys said I should try Riga Black Balzams to help with the cold, so I tryed it and it cleared my nose very well, and made the stuff loose on my chest, so I could get rid of it.

But, in UK there is a drink called Irn-Bru, and I wanted the Latvians to test this, to see if it's nice for them, they tried and it was very nice, so I mixed Riga Black Balzams with Irn-Bru. This is the best cocktail ever. The medicinal qualities of Black Balzams are almost limitless, and it is one of the strongest (but tastyest) drinks I've ever had.

Also, after seeing pictures of Latvia, only two problems I see are shitty roads and violent Russians. I think Latvia is a place on my list that I would like to visit.
#2 - CSU1
:sadbanana
Quote from CSU1 ::sadbanana

Yea, it wasn't a funny, it was actually social praise and a positive message.
Okay.
#5 - Agniz
w00t

btw, mix Black Balzams with hot black-currant juice, it will help even faster
Quote from Agniz :w00t

btw, mix Black Balzams with hot black-currant juice, it will help even faster

There's a Latvian shop nearby, gonna ask the guy to order in some of the blackcurrant style Balzams.
#7 - Agniz
Quote from BlueFlame :There's a Latvian shop nearby, gonna ask the guy to order in some of the blackcurrant style Balzams.

If that shop is selling also beer, I suggest to you to try ''Valmiermuiža'' and ''Užavas'' beer
Quote from Agniz :If that shop is selling also beer, I suggest to you to try ''Valmiermuiža'' and ''Užavas'' beer

I don't like beer in general, just flavoured cider and spirits but holy shit, those Prozit chocolates are STRONG, I was feeling drunk after 2/3 lol
It reads like you've dosed yourself out of your mind on cough sweets and booze

On a related note, Vodka mixed with Cherryade tastes exactly like Vino's Cough Syrup.
Quote from Crashgate3 :It reads like you've dosed yourself out of your mind on cough sweets and booze

On a related note, Vodka mixed with Cherryade tastes exactly like Vino's Cough Syrup.

Lol, I feel like (but I deserve to) drown my sorrows with medicinal alcohol and generic cocktails because I'm in a tough part of my life that I never experienced before.

But I had some more of the black balzams mixed with Irn-Bru this morning actually, so maybe I just reactivated whatever was left in my digestive system in alot of cases drinking water can also reactiveate alcohol in the system.

I'm just now on a mission to make Irn-Bru and Black Balzams a registered and favourited cocktail. It can be called Riga-Bru lol

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG