The online racing simulator
XRG Rims Manager Z28
(79 posts, started )
nice
Thank you.
Could you make one that works with 0.6B? This program is awesome mate, would love it if it works with 0.6B !!
I'm working on it, but since I'm having problems with my real car, I don't have too much free time.
Version 5.0 - 27.07.2011

Good news:
3 new rims

Bad news:
Doesn't work online on 0.6B. Thanks alot Scawen

ROTA GTR

ADVAN RGII

KRX2
Works nice on multimod.

E: NOT , it just gives a kick.
Quote from Amynue :
Bad news:
Doesn't work online on 0.6B. Thanks alot Scawen

Damn, that sucks
Thanks!
Quote from ImudilaSkyline : Damn, that sucks

Sure it does. I wasn't even expecting this. I remember trying it at some of the testpatches - probably Z30 - and it still worked fine online.

Quote from Ales_M :Works nice on multimod.

E: NOT , it just gives a kick.

Yep, already tested that. It's completely blocked online

Could anybody check will it work on a server with CPW disabled?
Great Work
Does it really matter if it doesn't work online ?

As far as I see it, the only use for this is screenies and videos, which are mostly taken from replays anyway.
Quote from Amynue :Could anybody check will it work on a server with CPW disabled?

Ales_M said it doesn't works on multimod server, and it has CPW disabled, so that kinda answers your question :P
Quote from Bean0 :Does it really matter if it doesn't work online ?

As far as I see it, the only use for this is screenies and videos, which are mostly taken from replays anyway.

I like to use them online too, not only offline. You can see the other cars, and they look better with this rims.
Since it doesn't affect the physics of the simulator, I don't understand why we can't use them online.
Quote from kitu_gudu :I like to use them online too, not only offline. You can see the other cars, and they look better with this rims.
Since it doesn't affect the physics of the simulator, I don't understand why we can't use them online.

IIRC it does affect the physics calculations.
any idea why i'm gettin can not find "rim name" on the last 3new rims added?
yea ok i dont thinks he cares
Quote from 240sxdaniel89 :any idea why i'm gettin can not find "rim name" on the last 3new rims added?

What exactly does the error say and does LFS give that error or rims manager?
Hey Amynue.. not really a request but just asking if it would or could be possible to see in the next release the Weds Kranze LXZ wheels.. if so id love to see them
Please help! How do I change the wheel size :s Awesome rims, sucks I cant change the size...
Sorry, but I can't get this thing to work at all. I put all the dds files in the correct place, and I can click the buttons before I boot LFS, but wehn I try to click them while the game is running, it won't let me. Did I do it right?
Just won't work
This just will not work for me using 0.6b. I have a mod installed for the XRG (supra) and no matter what, it will not change rims. I've done the same as everyone here about the file location and the pitting thing but it just will not switch rims. I tried the Z28 and 0.6b 5.0 versions. Is it my supra mod blocking it? Other trainers work, like the supra one that changes rim size/width. Even with a restart of LFS client and nothing else but rims manager, it won't do anything. No errors, no messages, just a ding, and nothing. I don't know what other info you may need to troubleshoot this, sorry.
I can't get this to work :S
Running 0.6b and 0.6b rim manager.
Installed dds in dds file.
Installed .cems and exe in main folder.

Run as admin on W7.
Everything comes up but nothing changes.
I did try pitting and with shift+P.
Can you make a Feature that we can Color each Rim other?

Example:
Rear left = Red
Rear right = Blue
Front left = Yellow
Front right = Green

i hope you can make this
I seem to have a problem where i can only use rims 18 inch and below. Is it possible to have 19 20 21 and so on?
Quote from RobbiSig :I seem to have a problem where i can only use rims 18 inch and below. Is it possible to have 19 20 21 and so on?

the size of the rims model is already small ( .CEM Files)
so basically you can't scale it more than it is .
unless you edit the files and scale the rims to a bigger size

XRG Rims Manager Z28
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG