The online racing simulator
Please honor the new LFS rallyx champion: the BF1!
Gotta admit, it's kinda crazy... still, this replay clearly shows which is the fast rallycross car in LFS - by a substantial margin!

BF1: 1:04.25
LX6: 1:11.80

Now isn't that something?

Flotch, where are you? Is it possible to push this car below 1 minute?
Attached files
biggie_FE5_BF1_10425.spr - 89.7 KB - 380 views
BMW SAUBER_rx.set - 132 B - 264 views
#2 - axus
You're kidding, right? Nice!
And pro spammers were laughing to me in the chatterboxthingy on LFSW when I suggested RA and rallycross
Quote from Blackout :And pro spammers were laughing to me in the chatterboxthingy on LFSW when I suggested RA and rallycross

:ices_rofl.... what a silly combo. No, really! I'm with them on this
But its fun, try it out
People seem to forget there are two other equally fun rallycross circuits in LFS. Never seem them online.
BL2 is much faster and easier to drive, but hard to really master, so that's why i love it...
#8 - Tukko
/ban biggie 999 for bringing formula car on rallyx track!
1.03.22 here hehe....maybe this should be considered as odd combo for odd combo servers
just did a 59.08 lap..... the blackwood guru once said, who needs a Blackwood Rally x minute

ive now proved the bf1 can go under a minute so camon u aliens, lets see what u can do!!!

heres the replay
fast forward to start of lap 8 ...

recon the beast can go even faster!

mad
Attached files
MRNL Madman_CZ_BL2_BF1_5908.spr - 251.2 KB - 230 views
But of course most of the speed advantage comes from the tarmac parts of the track..
ofcourse the time advantage over any other car raced at Bl rally is mainly from the speed of the bf1 on the tarmac sections (obviously due to its speed and grip) but it does also depend on the speed on the gravel to get a good lap. infact the f1 matches the rb4 and fz50 for speed on the gravel as both get a 34s first split.....

although it is pretty rediculous racing a f1 car on rallycross, it is for some strange reason quite fun.....

but i blame Biggie!!!!

mad
Dammit, 1:02.9 is my best. You're whooping me on the first split, can't see how. :|
skill my friend .. watch the replay how i drive the first sector...!
#15 - SamH
Sounds like a job for OCC! Get in there, lads!

Besides, apart from a brief blast in the first week, the thing sits empty damn near all the time. LFS folks can be very transient.
#16 - Smax
The beginner's server got taken over briefly tonight....by folks wanting a go at it and folks who plainly don't read the forums not having a clue wtf was going on trying to join in driving something sensible....

OCC Weekender for this weekend...sensible rallycross....any takers?

BTW I was proper impressed with Will's 1.02 which he claimed was with a mouse, I did spec him and it looked like a digital throttle to me so I guess he was telling the truth. I couldn't do better than 1:07 so I clearly need to stfu and go stand in the slow noobs corner.
heh.... i joined the begginers server with bob for some bf1 fun as the server was empty, then suddenly people started turning up. Didnt expect so many peeps to turn up and drive the bf1, in the end other people were fed up as they wanted to do some proper rallycrossing with cars allowing rally tires.. which i guess was fair as the bf1 isnt really meant to be on that track. Atleast i proved it can go under a minute , infact i think it can go under 59 seconds with a perfect lap. Will have another go tomorrow.....

adding to smax's comments: wills 1.02 was darn impressive with a mouse ,i was surprised he stuck at it as long as he did. Means Bob u were beaten by some1 who drives with a mouse... thats rather embarrasing dont u think but credit must go to wills mousing skills!!!

mad
Quote from Smax : BTW I was proper impressed with Will's 1.02 which he claimed was with a mouse, I did spec him and it looked like a digital throttle to me so I guess he was telling the truth. I couldn't do better than 1:07 so I clearly need to stfu and go stand in the slow noobs corner.

Yeah he uses a mouse, which I watched first hand before Sunday's after LFS meet karting.

It's pretty impressive!
Quote from Madman_CZ :adding to smax's comments: wills 1.02 was darn impressive with a mouse ,i was surprised he stuck at it as long as he did. Means Bob u were beaten by some1 who drives with a mouse... thats rather embarrasing dont u think

Nah, TC does most of the work for you, and you never drop below the TC threshold (just). But yeah, it's harder with mouse.
you are crazy men illepall
indeed we are.. camon flotch.. come and join in the fun!
i guess he asked for fe5 / bf1 ? didnt he ?
yeah he did.....i just thought blackwood rallycross would be more fun ...
that guru thing posted by the devs made wanna go an beat the 1.00.00...
the fact, that the bf1 is the fastest rx car imho pretty much reflects the attitude the devs show towards rx racing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG