The online racing simulator
Deko moonlighting: rTractor INDY 500 ab 21 Uhr
In order for this to make any sense you have to go into German mode:

"Hallo und wilkommen at 9 pm Deutchse time to ze IndyKAR 500. Jonathan Palmer and Dennis Schmidt will accompany you zhough ze evening. 8.30 pm Beginn of the broadcast at MultiBC on Stream 1

You can also join our teamzpeak and dizcuss with other zpectators about ze race!
IP: 87.118.124.179:9988

zource: http://www.multibc.com/SIM/?p=364 "
#2 - CSF
God help ze germans
how do you say "schmozzle" in german
"Durcheinander" would be the most fitting word, I guess.
#5 - J@tko
By the looks of things joining a server in rFactor is the most difficult thing ever.
Quote from hyntty :By the looks of things joining a server in rFactor is the most difficult thing ever.

More like getting the game to find it in the first place is the most difficult thing ever, then theres the mis-matches and all that.
#8 - Hahmo
graphix are terrible :P
Interesting sounds.
was ist kaputt mit euch. alter, ihr seid krass drauf.
Quote from baSh0r :was ist kaputt mit euch. alter, ihr seid krass drauf.

This is why I love German. The punctuation is almost non existent.

Seriously though, I don't want to live in a world where you can't laugh at the Germans. Excuse me while I go shoot myself.
We do use punctuation but we just use it in formal things else can't be arsed.

< form. Wir benutzen keine Zeichensetzung, weil wir sowas einfach Scheisse finden.

< ugs. alter, wir benutzen keine zeichensetzung weils scheisse is man.
"Scheisse" is indeed very formal.
And on that formal bombshell...
Oh dear...

Is failing on purpose funny?
Quote from baSh0r :We do use punctuation but we just use it in formal things else can't be arsed.

< form. Wir benutzen keine Zeichensetzung, weil wir sowas einfach Scheisse finden.

< ugs. alter, wir benutzen keine zeichensetzung weils scheisse is man.

wrong coloquial German gramma my friend: subject, verb, object, insult, sexual insult, "Alter"!

I know that's a hell of a bump, but I havn't read it so far...
Was ist das, ich sogar nicht

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG