The online racing simulator
Eurotrip
(56 posts, started )
Make sure to drink a lot of beer! And don't drive drunk!
Haven't seen this thread earlier. Have fun on your trip, sound like you're going to have a great time

As I am currently residing in Stockholm, when you drop by here (which you will most likely do when coming from Helsinki), I can suggest you should visit:

Gröna lund. A amusement-park close to the sea in the middle of Stockholm city. It is very enjoyable place during summer evenings. A lot of chicks you can hunt here

Stockholm Palace (royal palace), it's visiable over the river from Gröna Lund but only a 15-20 minute there aswell. One of those "things to see" I guess.

Stockholm City Hall, the view from this old building is amazing, and it is the venue of the Nobel Prize banquet and one of Stockholm's major tourist attractions.

And also, probably the most important: The club-life during the summer nights in Stockholm is immense. You should seriosly consider staying one night here just to see what it is like.
good luck, looking forward
I hope you'll have a good time
#30 - Dmt
mate, my advises, avoid latvia, just pass it asap, and stay longer in Estonia. Tallinn, old town, etc, recommended.
mate, my advises, avoid estonia, just pass it asap, and stay longer in Latvia. Riga, old town, etc, recommended.
#32 - Dmt
Quote from E.Reiljans :mate, my advises, avoid estonia, just pass it asap, and stay longer in Latvia. Riga, old town, etc, recommended.

I have serious advises, copy paste not ftw :P
Just avoid Tallinn and you'll be okay.
Quote from Dmt :mate, my advises, avoid latvia, just pass it asap, and stay longer in Estonia. Tallinn, old town, etc, recommended.

LIES!!

Latvia is the second best country in the world (just behind Lithuania)!!!
C'mon,don't start this bulls*it...
Shut up and agree with me!
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
All Baltic countries are bitches for Russia to abuse, so y'all should can it.
Quote from BlueFlame :All Baltic countries are bitches for Russia to abuse, so y'all should can it.

A person from Laos talking about somebody being 'bitches for X to abuse'? Seriously? :ices_rofl
Quote from E.Reiljans :A person from Laos talking about somebody being 'bitches for X to abuse'? Seriously? :ices_rofl

Good point.

I just know how much Latvians hate Russia/Russians.
We don't hate russians who live in Russia.
We hate those russian speaking peoples who lives here and don't wanna learn our language and also don't wanna go back to Russia, because they know that nobody wants them there. IDK how properly define them - non-citizens or smth like that, because they don't belong here and don't belong in Russia also.
-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by E.Reiljans
Quote from Agniz :We don't hate russians who live in Russia.
We hate those russian speaking peoples who lives here and don't wanna learn our language and also don't wanna go back to Russia, because they know that life is a lot better here.

If you're going to drive to NL, give me a call
they just came to kosice, we were partying during the night, we'll see tommorow
Quote from majod :they just came to kosice, we were partying during the night, we'll see tommorow

Tell Biohazard to check his PM on LFSforum!
I'll make it simple -
Come to Norway, party hard, get laid with the great ladies, see some more boobs = holiday saved.

On a more serious note, if you are coming to Norway I advice you to NOT visit Oslo. Oslo has nothing to show, it's just a crap town tbh. If you are going to see Norway you should head north, and look on the mountains and fjords. If you come to "Andøya" you can come visit me at the military camp There is Aurora Borealis here often, there is whale safari, nice people and nice girls (belive it or not).

Just ask if there is more you want to know, and I'll at least try to explain what you are wondering about
#46 - STF
They have been in Ukmergė, but since there is nothing to do here, they headed towards Ventspils.

Good luck!
Sooo, how did your trip go? Got anything to say/show?
Quote from E.Reiljans :A person from Laos talking about somebody being 'bitches for X to abuse'? Seriously? :ices_rofl

Who is from Laos?
whoa, spent the last days with contacting numerous people again after not seeing them for about a month.
we had an absolutely awesome trip, making it necessary to say a big "thank you" to everybody.
unfortunately we've been to effing busy having a good time/finding some place to sleep that we barely have anything to show.
to go on about the trip in detail would be pure boredom, as it's just a text that would fail to induce the feeling connected to the events.
the people we met were totally great, partly unbelievable. i'd do it again, that's for sure.

Eurotrip
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG