The online racing simulator
New Server [EU™] Europe Cruise S2
There a New Cruise Server Just Opened Theres S2 Insim is Running Just had a New Update For S2

Theres Currently on s2:

Cops And Robbers(Wanted Coppers)
Towing (Tow Wanted)
Buying food And Drink
Selling Furni & Electronics
Km Meter
Cash
Bank Like real Life
Bonus
buy and sell Cars Type !cars
Health
updated already for VWS Car
Happy Hour (drive Any car)
Drift Meter
Racing Meter
PitBoard
Deployable Saftey Car
.ect

Hope you Injoy See You there

P.s for member and cops Registration Please Go to the following Website And Must drive 1000Km
http://www.reallive-cruise-forum.co.cc/
Why. Can't. Some... One... Open.. A... ****ING RACE SERVER
Why Aaron? Nobody want to race, everybody wants to cruise. Supply and demand.
As Cargames says, people actually want cruise servers
It seems that most people that are on this forum has a neutral to negative attitute towards cruise servers, but when going online the mayority of people playing plays on cruise servers.

When that is said, I wish you the best luck with the server, alltho my person opinion is that there is enough cruise servers to chose from allready =)
Quote from The Very End :but when going online the majority of people playing plays on cruise servers.

that's not really the cruiser's (or the server operator's) fault though, is it? it does say something about the state of lfs these days though.

that said, how many threads do you need about this server... haven't you gotten enough bad publicity from stealing layouts and/or insim applications?
Agree with you mate, hopefully there are changes within a close future
Uh, why would you need a Saftey Car in a cruise server?

And what is a "racing meter" BTW?
1) Haven't Robbed Any layout's / Insim's
2) Racing Meter (You Can Race As well in server)
3) Insim is a multi (Race/cruise/drift)
4)Safety Car is For Racing Going To have Event's At weekends For Racing /drifting

Thanks Matt
How exactly does the racing meter work? I understand it has something to do with the racing part, but I do not understand how it works.
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by bunder9999 : aah, fudge it, i'm not going to bother fighting with this numpty.
What i mean by is its like a racing insim lapper accept it has cruise and drift built into it

like :
PB times
Split times
distance km through race
how much Fuel you burn after the race

Stuff like that sorry for confusing people

Thanks matt
Where do you get the fuel information from?
Roughly 1000 votes total does not show the big pictures, there are many more lisenced users out there I still think that the forum / website does not show the picture of what's happening online, try going online now on LFS and count how many people are spread around cruise servers versus racing servers.
Then obviously the racers aren't gettin what they want. I for one do not like multiclass racing, too much mayhem. So I'd imagine there are a number of people who don't race online in public servers for the same reason. Multiclass servers are exactly like cruise servers, imo, start off in a slower class/car and people who race there longer than you have, are bombing around. The creation of good quality singleclass racing servers is where you'll see the real racers come out to play. I'm looking forward to seeing what this man has up his sleeve!
dont know but there a command in the insim and shows you the details and stuff

but its only for race still got to put race checkpoints in and stuff last time it failed

thanks matt
Quote from U4IK ST8 :Then obviously the racers aren't gettin what they want. I for one do not like multiclass racing, too much mayhem. So I'd imagine there are a number of people who don't race online in public servers for the same reason. Multiclass servers are exactly like cruise servers, imo, start off in a slower class/car and people who race there longer than you have, are bombing around. The creation of good quality singleclass racing servers is where you'll see the real racers come out to play. I'm looking forward to seeing what this man has up his sleeve!

I agree with you on above, multiclass is not what I prefer the most. What I enjoy most are races where everyone are using the same car. Then when race is finished you know the best racer won, since everyone is racing equally.

And, yes, I do looking forward to follow the man in the link above
I suppose you own the trademark EU™? Or are you using it without permission from it's owner?
Out of curiosity, what EU trademark are you talking about?

EDIT: Why are the kids here[on the forum] so intent on either starting an argument or slagging someone off? It's crazy. And I would imagine it would turn a lot of new, and old, members off posting anything here...
Quote from U4IK ST8 :Out of curiosity, what EU trademark are you talking about?

Anything with ™ after it is a trademark.
i think there's a political organisation which already owns that trademark

but i could be wrong
Quote from FPVaaron :Why. Can't. Some... One... Open.. A... ****ING RACE SERVER

I have a Race server ! Well its still early stages only opened for testing 2 days ago but all is going well. website will be up tonight :-) but its for BF1 racing only :-)
Quote from E.Reiljans :Anything with ™ after it is a trademark.

No shit sherlock...

Quote :Or are you using it without permission from it's owner?

What registered trademark are you on about?

Quote from ChiliFan :...i think there's a political organisation which already owns that trademark...

Probably, but I couldn't find it.
i think you will find there all on about the EU = European union . But seeing as its EU and not the official EU logo there is nothing wrong with that. Your not allowed to use the EU logo with out permission. Nothing wrong with using the letters EU.

As for the tm trademark sign after. well so what its a game lmao !!! i dont think anyone really give a crap about the whole trademark issue. but now thats cleared up :-)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG