The online racing simulator
where to download good set-ups?
(7 posts, started )
#1 - wE1l
It's been some years! Recently bought a G27 and started playing again (btw not that much better than my previous MS Sidewinder FF wheel considering the price difference!).

I remember back then (2006), LFS World hotlap chart would allow you to download directly the setup of the time setter of a certain submitted lap, but now I have absolutely no idea where to have them.

I am not lazy to set up the car myself, I am simply clueless how and where to start.
#2 - amp88
#3 - wE1l
Quote from amp88 :Setupgrid or Setupfield.

I have to disagree with you... Most good setups I got on the track, calling to other users.

I recomend the OP, to ask sets to the good drivers in the server, specially the ones who drive with the same controller than you, and store a lot of them from same track.

Every setup has a different feeling, some understeer in corner X, some oversteer, some has a good control, and there you go...

#5 - wE1l
Quote from Si Mclaren :I have to disagree with you... Most good setups I got on the track, calling to other users.

I recomend the OP, to ask sets to the good drivers in the server, specially the ones who drive with the same controller than you, and store a lot of them from same track.

Every setup has a different feeling, some understeer in corner X, some oversteer, some has a good control, and there you go...

Thanks Si. I used to do it! If time allows I'd really want to pick up the old reference documents I downloaded back when I played F1 Challenge 09-22 and start where I left off!
Quote from Si Mclaren :I have to disagree with you... Most good setups I got on the track, calling to other users.

.....who might have got their set from one of these sites. You can get good setups from setupgrid or inferno setups.
i've seen some pretty weird setups on those sites, and a lot of them are for old patches... even if they do work better, i'm not sure how realistic they are... hopefully locked setups will come soon and we can get some sane setups...

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG